Chapter 4

BEEP  BEEP BEEP BEEEP!!!!!!!

"Come on Aari , we are already late for the party " Nick shouted from the car and giving annoying faces to Beth. 

Before leaving I looked in the mirror does it looked OVER...... No...... My LBD was just perfect for the party with deep round neck cut and a way far from my knees. With hair properly curled. And red clutch , red heels, and bright red lipstick like a cherry on a cake.. Prefect..

"Coming" closing the door behind me and ran towards the car. 

"Oh boy, Sorry I am late" with my puppy dog eyes..

"Oh god Aari I think you should change. You can't come like this" Nick scowl at me..

"Why?? Is something wrong with my dress?" I asked

"No nothings wrong you are looking smoking hot. But you can't come at party like this all boys will keep trying on you and we guys will not be there to protect you all time, probably busy with our girlz. "  Nick said calmly.

I know this is hard to digest but all the boyz in our group treat me like their little sister always protecting me. 

"No I think she will manage it" Beth Said..

"Ya why not.. I will manage it, I am grown enough now" I said. But at the depth of my heart I was threatened.

20 min after the drive we reached at the destination. The party was on its full swing LOUD MUSIC ..... CRAZY CROWD DANCING....... OMG.....

More the sound started increasing more my heart rate fastend...

One more step and I am INSIDE...

"Hi BAA" Karol and Sara shouted at us....

"Hey you two are looking amazing" Beth said.

Karol was wearing a pink bandeau studded dress and Sara was wearing a blue lace top and jeans.

"Thankx.. Same to you"

"Come lets have some drinks" Sara said

We went to the counter top had some drinks. Danced on the floor. Had lots of fun.

Two or three hour later my feet started aching. So I went and sat near the bar fully exhausted.

Suddenly someone offered me glass of water I was shocked. I saw the one who was holding it and it was one of the most heartthrob boy I have ever seen. Definitely he was not from our school. His deep black eyes matched with his hair , perfectly build body wearing a baby pink shirt with two or three buttons open which showed his perfect chest and a small smile on his lustrous lips. He was like an angel.

"Water" he asked me.

"Hmm, thankx. how did you know?" I said shyly.

"You seemed to be super tired . So I guessed"

"Are you from our school?"

"Oh sorry about introduction. I am Marvin. Just shifted to the town. And got admission in St. Paul school. So yes now I am from your school."  Marvin said.

"Oh . Hi. Welcome . I am Aarina" Oh boy why am I getting distracted.

"Nice name"

"Thankx , emmmm   ...... for compliment and water" I am gonna miss it. shoot.

"All my pleasure"  Marvin bowed.

Manners..HHHHMMMM...

"Aari come here fast" Dale shouted from a distance. Shoot such a wrong timing you dork..

"I have to leave . By. " I walked toward Dale.

OHH NO "Karol and Rena are fully drunk you need to help me out" 

One more crisis.............