Meeting Will and the POWAHR!!!

The three slowly walked away from the cabins, talking and surprisingly laughing. All sorts of topics were brought up. Anything from favorite music to who were the biggest idiots in camp. Nico and Bliss agreed that Will took the trophy. The beach soon came into view, and of course, something had to happen.

"NICO DIANGELO!!! GET YOUR IDIOTIC BUTT BACK HERE!!! DOCTOR'S ORDERS!!!" the trio heard behind them.

"Crap! RUN!!!" Nico screamed as Will Solace came into view over the hills. Boy, did he look mad. Nico, Bliss, and Celeste started to run like a hell hound was chasing them in Tartarus. Will, being the stubborn person he was, sprinted after them. With longer legs and more agility, he soon caught up and tackled Nico into the sand.

"Nico..." Will started calmly. "Why did you shADOW TRAVEL WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TOO?! FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS, YOU WERE FADING INTO SHADOWS!!!"

"Sorry." Nico said simply. "Also, this is Celeste. She's a new demigod." Nico pointed to Celeste as he said this, making the dark girl shrink back a little bit. She was never truly social...

"Hi! I'm Will, and it's a pleasure to meet you!" Will said with such a bright smile that it could rival the sun chariot.

"Hi..." Celeste said back shyly. Will glanced in Bliss's direction and gave her a nod.

"How are you, Bliss?" he asked.

"Good. You?"

"Fabulous."

"Good." Bliss responded. She motioned her half brother to get off of Nico, who looked hurt by how Will was holding him to the ground. 

"Oh, sorry Nico. Forgot about ya!" Will said, getting off the boy.

Friendship with a happy Apollo boy? Celeste was in shock herself. It's not everyday that a dark kid befriends a joyful do-gooder. She smiled.

"Shall we go to the actual beach, or stay here on the dunes? Let's go!" She laughed, sprinting to the top of the dune. Nico was close behind, followed by Will and Bliss. These friends were apart of her life now, and she hoped they stayed.

~T~I~M~E~S~K~I~P~

Dinner was... different. All sorts of campers piled into the pavillion, some in Greek armor, some in the typical t-shirt and jeans, and one guy wearing a lampshade, boxers, and a coconut bra. Celeste just looked away from that one. After offerings and forcing the guy to put on a shirt, everyone ate in a happy manner.

Soon, the campfire sing-a-long was going to start, and things got interesting there. Some Ares kids started picking on Celeste, causing her to get angry. Eventually, one kid said something that set her off:

"She must suck all the colors out of her clothes. She probably can't even wear them."

Celeste got mad. She turned around and gave the child a look even Ares would tremble from.

"I'm sorry, but would you like to repeat that?" She said, a visible black aura surrounding her, shocking everyone.

"No!" The guy squeaked, causing Celeste to turn around and go back to normal. A group of kids with rainbow accesories stared at her for a minute. They quickly gestured her to come over. Slowly, she did. When Celeste reached them, one of them sprayed water in the air and told her to think about rainbows.

"Okay..." Celeste did as she was told. A vibrant rainbow showed through the mist. Celeste stared for a minute, as well as everyone else around them. Even Nico looked shocked.

"Well..." the guy who sprayed the water started. "You're one of us. Welcome to camp, child of Iris!"