21

"So you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship. The answer? Victory nachos!" Aisha says to her instagram live, pointing the camera to the nachos. Everyone cheers and clinks their drinks together. "It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID."

"Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." Hawk tells her, looking worried. I laugh at him, causing him to glare at me in a playful way.

"Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time, no mercy bitches." Aisha says and ends her live, then sits down in front of me again.

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party." Demetri says, grabbing a nacho.

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk says, taking Demetri's nacho from him and eating it.

"Well then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp. Remember?" Demetri asks. "Demetri and Eli binary brothers" Demetri sings while doing some weird hand movements. Aisha and I burst into laughter at the sight of him.

"Hey, cool it with the need shit." Hawk says to him.

"Wait, where's Miguel?" Aisha asks, and we all look around. Once we find him sitting alone, we get up and walk over to him.

"El Serpiente, there you are." Hawk greets him in spanish for some reason.

"This is how you celebrate the after party?" Aisha ask him as we all sit down by him.

"She blocked me." Miguel says, referring to Sam.

"So, what happens a when you get blocked? You counterpunch. Except maybe don't actually hit her this time." Hawk says with a laugh, but I nudge him and give him a look.

"What, too soon?" He asks us, and I nod. "Look, all I'm saying is don't give up."

"It's no use. I blew any shot I had with her." Miguel says.

"That's not true. Just give her time, she's mad right now but it won't last forever." I tell him.

"Yeah, she'll come around." Aisha agrees with me.

"Or she won't. Since you're in Cobra Kai, you can get any chick in the valley you want. Enjoy it." Hawk says. "Oh, it's kinda late. I gotta get home." He says, standing up.

"Can I get a ride?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure, come on." He says.

~~~

When I get to the dojo, I see a group of kids waiting outside of the dojo. I walk up to Miguel and Hawk, who also just arrived.

"Looks like we got some new students." I tell them.

"Fresh fish." Hawk says, and I look at him weirdly.

"It's the champs." I hear one of them say, motioning to us.

"Check this out." Hawk says, walking up to them.

"Dont." I say to him with a smile.

"Hey, mouth-breathers. Move it." Hawk says, and they listen.

"Sorry about that." One of them says.

"I'll get the door." The other says, opening the door.

"So you guys wanna be Cobra Kais, huh?" Hawk says, and steps in front of them, pretending he's going to hit them, causing them to flinch. "You got a long road ahead of you." Hawk says, and we walk into the dojo.

"What the hell happened here?" I ask, seeing a glass mirror is missing and a wall is burned.

"Looks like sensei threw a party." Aisha says.