D-Did he figured everything out because of what happened last night?!

Someone opened the door without even knocking. "You look gorgeous, Psyche." The man in front of me said that whose wearing a Rami Salamoun groomwear with slim fit in black and a single pocket.

I was star strucked for at least a minute because of how handsome he is.

"Done staring my wife?" He asked and smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I'm staring at you to figure out how crazy you are for you to marry someone whom you're just engaged with yesterday."

He held my slender waist. "This crazy man in front of you is your groom. How could I let you escape from my grasp?"

Tsk. "Really Zero? What makes you think as if I'll disappear in your eyes within just a matter of a short time?"

"We never know. You are a syndicate princess. You are a kind of woman who schemes a lot. So I better tighten my grasp to this wild rose." He said and kissed me hard.

He's going to ruin my lipstick and make up. So I pushed him. "What a cunning tiger. Let's go now to the wedding hall. Let's end this wedding as soon as possible."

He chuckled. "Your cheeks are blushing. You must like my kiss that much."

Both of my hands turned into a fistball. "You shut up!"

The civil wedding venue are quite mysterious yet beautiful at the same time. The people who attended the wedding are all men in black with guns on their waist.

I can't even see the duke. Does he not know that today is his nephew's wedding?

"The Duke is not here because he is too weak and he doesn't know about you. It's exclusive only for my Hydra Espionage." He seriously said without me even asking about it.

Does he know some sort of telepathy or they have some advance devices to read one's mind?

I sighed. The Judge is already in front of us.

"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer keeping yourself unto her for as long as you both shall live?" The judge asked him.

He faced me and smiled, "It depends."

Medyo nagulat naman ako sa sinabi niya. He was supposed to say I do to the Judge. The audacity of this motherfucker.

The Judge didn't even mind it and he questioned me now. As if Zero's answer is acceptable and could be considered as 'I do.'

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

I faced him back and shrugged my shoulder. "Maybe." I answered back.

Zero smirked at me. He thinks that he is the only one who knows how to play? Fuck his dick!

It's now the turn for exchanging of rings.

This time the stone of my ring is a ruby that matches my name which is Red.

"If there is anyone present who may show just and lawful cause why this couple may not be legally wed, let them speak now or forever hold their peace-."

Mabilis namang kinasa ni Zero ang gantilyo ng kaniyang baril. Anong plano niya ha? Papatay siya ng tao nang dahil lang sa tanong na yun?!

"Whoever has the guts to stop my wedding will definitely hold their peace by death." He said dangerously.

Napasapo nalang ako ng ulo. Why is he so possessive if he doesn't even love me yet?

Bigla namang tumikhim ang hukom.

"By the authority vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife." He said declaring the legality of my marriage with Zero.

"Young Master, you may now kiss the bride." He said once again.

Zero faced me with his raging desire in his eyes. "My bride, I will let you taste the most famous and traditional way of kissing here in France."

Without wasting any second, he kissed me hard. "Hmm." I moaned.

Shit. His french kiss is such a turn on!

I can't believe that I am finally the wife of the Legendary Alpha of the Hydra Espionage.

@Miss_Acyl