I thought about it. I was never really good at making friends. Sure I had a few from time to time but never one that really stuck to me like Lucy. Could these guys be my new friends? I shook the thought away. How awkward. Why was I thinking this? I didn’t even know them. Well… personally. I think thanks to Lucy I know too much of them than I planned to because of her constant blabbering about them.

Lucy reached inside her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and put in on my lap.

“Mr. Riley wants you to have this.” I picked it up and opened it.

Once it was open I made a face of disgust and looked away. Just reading the first line was enough. Under the top corner of the paper where it said his name, was written in big, bold print letter “One Direction England tour - Crew.”

I ran my finger down the list until I reached the “backup singers” section. And to my content, I found my name printed right there, right where I didn’t want it to be.

I smiled darkly at the paper wishing I could burn it just by starring at it. Yeah. I should have read the fine print better. Because now, I have accidently signed myself to be a backup singer for One Direction on their entire tour all around England.

Just wonderful.

I looked over to Lucy and I knew she was smiling and giggling on the inside because I got to perform with One Direction. But on the outside she was calm and reserved. I loved her for that. Then she stood up quickly.

“Now let’s go find you something cute to wear to the club, shall we?” I didn’t have any time to answer as she grabbed my hand and started dragging me around the mall.

***HARRY POV***

All the boys sat around me in an awkward circle. We were in my living room because for some reason Louis called an emergency 1D meeting to the HQ. And apparently the HQ was my living room.

They all sat in chairs, except me. I sat on the floor facing all of them.

“Why can’t I have a chair?” I complained looking up at them like a toddler looked up at their parents.

“Because.” Louis scuffed. Who was sitting in the middle of the boys. “I don’t want you to have one.”

“Well.” I huffed and slouched back a bit further. I could feel this weird tension in the atmosphere. Even Liam looked a bit uncomfortable. This must be really bad news.

“Did something happen, lads?” I spoke up. But nobody answered. I turned my gaze to Liam and directed the question again to him.

“Did something happened Li?” He looked down at his shoes and mumbled something. Louis bolted up and hovered over me. Quite frightening actually…

“Harry Edward Styles.” He boomed loudly so his voice echoed down the hall.

“Sup?” I asked him as I looked up. I rubbed my neck because it started to hurt.

Louis looked back to the boys and they nodded. Oh geez what joke were they pulling on me now…

“Harry.” Louis said seriously. “We think you should go see a psychiatrist.”

I stared at him blankly. Looked to the others who were just as serious. I played along.

“Oh yeah! Because I’ve gone completely mad! I think aliens exist and talking carrots rule the galaxy!” I walked around like a retarded person then flobbed back on the floor waiting for them to start laughing.

They all looked at each other nervously. “Louis?” Niall spoke up. “I think we should schedule the appointment a bit sooner.”

“I agree.” Louis said. He turned back to me and put his arm on my forehead to take my temperature. I swat his hand away and looked at him sourly.