catch-up chapter: sweetheart

Start from the beginning

WHEN YOU'RE SICK
She takes you to any doctor she can find/afford until you're cured. If it's just a little sniffle, she keeps you at home. Every time you're ill, she makes you take the day off of work, and she lets you nap in her bed all day.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SHE'S JEALOUS?
Whoever that was making her jealous would be interrogated harshly, and if they were hitting on you, then they'd be thrown into the dungeon to rot away, alone and unloved.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YN GETS CAT-CALLED?
Whoever that was cat-calling you would be thrown into the dungeon to rot away, alone and unloved, or to be executed the next day. If she's really mad at them, she'll execute them herself.

WHAT YOU DO DURING SUMMER AND WINTER HOLIDAYS
In summer, she takes you to a holiday house she bought by the beach, and you stay there for a few weeks. She likes to walk along the shore at sunset and look at all the pretty colours in the sky.

In winter, you bake together! She'll never show/tell anyone else, but she has a passion for baking, and she's pretty darn good at it too. She likes to decorate cookies with you the most, though.

WHEN SHE'S SICK
In all honesty, when she's sick, nothing much changes. You help her out with simple tasks, and you spend most of your time by her side. Sometimes, she likes it if you read books to her, because according to her, you have a nice voice. Her personal favourites are fairytales!

FIRST KISSES
When you were dancing in the gardens on your first date, you dipped her and leaned in for a smooch, which she ended up delivering.

HER BIRTHDAY
The entire sprout mole colony celebrates with a grand ball, which all of Headspace is invited to! It's a lot of fun, but you returned to her room for a cupcake or two, because the small moments with you are her favourites.

SOMETHING GETS IN THE WAY OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP
"I can't believe you, YN. You are despicable, truly despicable," she accused, pointing a slender finger at you and flicking your nose.

"Are you seriously that petty as to break up with me over past events?"

"Well, you kissed that maid, didn't you?"

"Before we were even a couple!"

"But why's she still in love with you, then?"

"I don't have a clue, and it's out of my control!" you snapped, rolling your eyes.

"I'm going to sleep on this. We'll talk later. You are dismissed." She rolled over in her bed and curled into a ball.

"Sweetheart, you're being-"

"It's 'my lady' to you."

EVERYTHING GETS BETTER AGAIN
Sweetheart snuck up behind you. You could hear her there. "What do you want, my lady?"

"I wanted to... apologise. Life's been rough, and I'm being dumb again. Was that good? I don't really a-apologise often."

You turned back to look at her. She was looking at her feet, ashamed. She looked genuine, so you ran a hand through her hair in forgiveness.

"H-huh?"

"Fine, I'll forgive you. You tried your best, after all."

RELATIONSHIP ANTHEMS
Stupid - Brendan Maclean (language warning!!)

YOU IGNORE HER FOR A DAY
She was very pouty and upset, following you around everywhere you went. Eventually, the sprout moles noticed her whinging and threatened to get you fired because you weren't doing your job. You had to cave in the end, and she was very happy.

WHO'S OLDER AND WHO'S TALLER
You're both older and taller than her.

NICKNAMES
Sweetheart calls you
- Dearest
- Honey
- Sugarcube
(she likes to use the sweet - literally - nicknames for you.)

You call her
- Sweetie
- My Lady
- My Queen

VOICE HEADCANONS
Sweetheart - Hiyoko Saionji

CUDDLES

IF SOMEONE HURTS YN/IF YN IS PHYSICALLY INJUREDShe'd send someone after whoever hurt you, and then she'd help you to your room

She'd send someone after whoever hurt you, and then she'd help you to your room. You have to teach her how to use things such as band-aids and disinfectant, but she tries her hardest to help you fix yourself up.

ALRIGHT NEW CHARACTER 2/2 DONE!! Alrighty, I don't have anything to say other than I should be doing my assignment right now (so should you. i'm looking at you now. do your work.), and thank you for 33k!
That's all for now! Catch you on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag