when you're sick

OMORI
He'll immediately try and find Mari or Hero to see if there's anything severely wrong with you. Then, after one or both of them assured him you weren't dying, he wouldn't leave your side, and he'll keep you company. Sometimes, if he's a lot more worried, he'll go find Hero and borrow his soup recipe.

(DREAM) KEL
He's really good at taking care of you when you're sick! He gets you medicine, makes you food, sometimes he stays overnight when you're really bad. And, due to his need for cuddles, sometimes he gets sick himself and you two stay there, sick together.

(DREAM) AUBREY
She tries her best to cheer you up by playing card games, watching movies, and just talking to you. When you fall asleep, she'll stroke your hair. She does ask for the help of Hero and Kel to cook and stuff, though.

(DREAM) HERO
He makes the best soup you will ever have. He also bakes cookies to cheer you up! Basically, he makes you warm food to ease your throat, he binge watches television programs with you, and he carries you to either your or his bedroom (depending where you are) when you fall asleep.

(DREAM) BASIL
He'll visit you every single day, with a thermos of warm tea, and a different photo album every time. He'll read you books, help you out with medicines, and he'll look through his albums with you while drinking some herbal tea. Sometimes, he stays overnight in case he needs to call a doctor.

MARI
This woman seems to really know what she's doing. She'll come to your house, get you medicine and a warm drink, and then she'll heat up and spoon feed you some soup she had in her picnic basket. Then, she'll stroke your hair and tell you funny stories until you fall asleep.

SUNNY
The first thing Sunny would do is ask Mari for advice. After that, he'd go to your house and make sure your flute was out of reach. Then, he'd get you a drink and some medicine, and put your favourite music on in the background, even if he wasn't all that big a fan of it. And, if you weren't all that sick, sometimes he'd cuddle with you.

KEL
Kel would rush to your house at the speed of light. He'd make you something warm to eat/drink, and then he'll begin a movie marathon. And no matter the disease, he'll let you lay on his chest as he plays with your hair. At some point, you'd both fall asleep.

AUBREY
Aubrey wouldn't do too much, because she didn't know what to do, but she'd text you during the day, and sneak into the house through your bedroom window at night to chat. She isn't all that good at medical stuff, but she'll keep you company and sometimes ask if you're okay after a while. She'll sneak back out after you fell asleep.

HERO
Because you're both studying to be doctors, you think you can take care of yourself fine. But, Hero won't have any of it. You message him saying you're sick, and he'll be there in an instant. If he sees you're out of bed, he'll pick you up and put you back. He'll look around for what he can feed you, often a bowl of minute noodles because there wasn't much else. He'll be there until late at night, much to your roommate's amusement.

BASIL
Basil would visit you with a dish of some food, most often a cold pie, because of Polly insisting he bring something to eat. He'll make sure you stay wrapped up in multiple blankets as he goes to your kitchen to make up some tea, and to heat up said dish. After that, he'd come to join you on the sofa, and you two would watch movies until you fall asleep.

Plot twist: I'm your roommate 🤭
OwO what's this? An earlier update that doesn't take me like three and a half hours to write? That's suspicious, that's weird.
This chapter and the next few are going to be requests! If you have any requests you'd like to add, just put en in the comments!
I think that's all I have to say for now! Catch you on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag