when they're sick

OMORI
He becomes really dependent on others. He always gets exhausted, and sometimes you have to carry him around. When he's ill, he also needs a lot of hugs.

(DREAM) KEL
Kel likes to pretend he's completely fine until it gets very bad. You always have to help him get around, and he collapses often, so you keep a close eye on him.

(DREAM) AUBREY
She often stays in bed, refusing to move. Most of the time, she just sleeps. And, because she's unhappy when she's sick, you draw her pictures and leave them next to her bed.

(DREAM) HERO
He lies to himself and pretends he's capable of doing stuff. But honey, he has a big storm coming. You won't let him get out of bed, and against his will, you help him.

(DREAM) BASIL
He often lays on the couch so he can talk to you as you cook. He's insistent on doing minor tasks by himself, but he has you to keep him company and cook so the food won't be contaminated.

MARI
She pretends she's fine if it's minor, but if it gets really bad, she'll stay at home, and sometimes, she asks for your help. And you always do. And she enjoys your company.

SUNNY
He puts a new meaning to 'knees weak, arms spaghetti'. He always, and I mean always, collapses. You're mostly there to hold him, but sometimes he just falls to be in your arms.

KEL
Kel would never say it, but he loves it when you take care of him! It makes him feel special, and very lucky to have someone like you. So, when he's sick, he always lets you know.

AUBREY
She doesn't tell anyone, so the other members of the gang have you go over and check up on her. She has two moods when she's sick: leave her alone or give her hugs.

HERO
He tries to function normally, but ultimately fails miserably and calls you so you'll help him out. During that time, he always praises and thanks you because he feels so lucky to be with you.

BASIL
He won't show up at the park like he normally does, so you go to visit his house. When Polly tells you he's unwell, you'll stay and help her cook & clean, and you also go spend time with him after.

Alright, so last night I managed to get over 200 more reads overnight?! So thank you, and um... Honey, are you drinking? Cos you look kinda mcheckin' thirsty to me, here you go --> 🥤🥤🥤 Hydrate, don't die-drate!
But like seriously, all of you (and me too) need to touch grass. (Yeah, we all need help. This is a sign.)
That's all I have to say for now! Catch you on the flip side, trash gremlins!
- Trashbag