Chapter 28: Homecoming

Start from the beginning

"Oh, really?" Damon says sarcastically. "Because those original vampires are usually so reliable."

I shake my head a bit. "Bonnie was right. Rebekah May be mad at Klaus now, but he is her brother." I stated as I set the stake down.

"Her lying, mama-killing , dagger-happy brother. The wolfsbanes ready." Damon says as he takes a stake out of the water with wolfsbane in it.

"There are too many things that can go wrong with this plan. Too many people who can make it go wrong." I said looking up at the mirror. "Like Juliet." I stated. Damon's head snapped  up at me.

"Juliet won't be a problem." Damon's says sounding a bit aggravated.

"Damon think about it. She loves Klaus, she will tell him about it and you know it we can't trust her!" I exclaimed. Damon gave me a angry look. "Damon if we want to kill Klaus, Juliet can't be there. She will be in the way." He looked down.

"What do you expect me to do?" He asks me.

"Before the dance all you have to do is snap her neck an  put her in the cellar."

"You do know if I do this I will  lose her again. I can't do it. I made a vow that I would never hurt my sister in any way. She's my little sister. Stefan doesn't even have the balls to do it!" He says.

"Think of it as protecting her. You know what Mikael will do if anyone is in the way. So will you do it?" I ask him.

Juliet's P.O.V.

Once I got home the sun as already setting so I decided to get ready for the dance. I stripped down and took a quick shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and plugged my blow dryer and curling iron in. I blowed dried my hair and ran my brush through it. I walked out of my bathroom and walks  over to my drawers and pulled out my lingerie and dropped my towel and put that on. I then walked over  to my bed where my dress is and put that on then the heels. After that I walked over to my vanity and applied my makeup and jewelry.

I stood in front of my body length mirror making sure I look okay.

"You look beautiful." I look at Damon through the mirror.

"Thanks." I said with a small smile.

"But something is missing." He stated. Then he held up a hair clip. It was kind of old looking but it was pretty and it had a design on it.

"Is that mom's?" I ask with wide eyes and he nods. I put some of my hair to the back. "Can you?" He of a and walks behind me and puts it in my hair. I smile at him which he returns. I turn and hug him.

"Thanks Day." He hugs me bag.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Before I can ask him what is he talking about I heard a snap and I was consumed by darkness.

-

I woke up in the cellar. I can't believe he did that! I stood up and brushed the dirt off of me and kicked the cellar door open and walked out. I walked to the parlor room and found Stefan unconscious on the ground. I shrugged and left for the homecoming at Tyler's house. I got text from Care before Damon snapped my neck.

I walked up the driveway at the Lockwoods and was pinned to the wall.

"You weren't suppose to be here girl." Mikael spat. Then I felt a sting in my neck and passed out.

-

I woke up again to here someone yelling. Klaus? I tried to run but to only be yanked back by a hybrid. I see Mikael holding onto Elena. I heard them talking but couldn't make out they're words. I was pushed forward after I saw Elena being stabbed. I gasped. Mikael grabbed me and I saw Klaus. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'll kill her. Nobody cares about you anymore, boy! You only have those who's loyal to you by force. You have no one else. No one."

"Father she has nothing to do with this let her go." Klaus pleaded.

"He has me." I whispered as I saw the tears in Klaus's eyes. I just wanted to hug him. I tried to get away from him but he tightened is grip on me. I whimpered. Klaus's hands balled up in fists.

"Come outside and face me, you little coward. And I won't have to."

"Don't do it Klaus." I said. A tear slipped through Klaus's eye. I gasped as I felt Mikael grab my heart. Klaus gaped in shock. Out of no where Damon came and stabbed Klaus in the stomach with a stake. Tears fell down my face. No. That was all what I was thinking right now. The only thing I could hear are Klaus's screams. Then Elena or should I say Katherine stood up. Everything started to become a blur. I felt Mikael let go of my heart and I gasped as he let go of me. I fell to my knees. I look up at Klaus and saw Damon about to stake him.

"No!" I screamed and the entire house shook Stefan then came and pushed Damon off of Klaus. Just then Mikael pulls  me up.

"Enough of You!" He spat then put his hand through my chest  and grabbed my heart once again. I gasped in pain.

Klaus grabbed the white oak stake and pushed Mikael off of me and drove the stake through Mikaels heart. I saw him catch fire before I fell. But I didn't hit the ground, Klaus caught me before I touched the ground. He picked me up bridal style that was when I blacked out.

-

I open my eyes to find myself laying on a bed. I slowly sit up and look around the room then looked down to see I was just in a t shirt and my underwear. Where am I?

"I see your awake." I turn my head to see Klaus.

"Where am I?" I ask him as I get out of the bed.

"My temporary home for the time being." I stayed silent. Klaus walked closer to me. "What's the matter love?" He says as he wiped the hair out of my face. My eyes filled up with tears. I shake my head.

"I thought I would lost you tonight." A tear fell down my face but I quickly wiped it away. I was engulfed into a hug by Klaus. I wrapped my arms around him. I felt him pick me up and lay me back down on the bed. He pulled away from me and kissed me on head.

"Rest love." He pulls away but I grab his arm.

"Don't go." He nodded. He pulled his shirt off and stripped off his pants and was just in his boxers. I quickly looked away with a tint of pink on my face. I forgot how hot Klaus is without a shirt on. He pulls the blanket up and gets in bed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him. I relaxed on him as I laid my head on his chest and soon after fell asleep in his arms.

____________________________________________
Hope you guys liked the chapter!

And I hope you guys like the Kliet moment! And yes they're ship name is Kliet.

Vote/Comment