"I-i don't know" She said slowly putting down the book

"Well what if I told you that im Theodore. "

Jisoo looked at him as if he was insane.

"What? You're crazy"

He cleared his throat and took his hands out of his pocket 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Taehyung Theodore Kim." He casually said putting his hands out the way you would when wanting to shake hands with the person you just met.

"Y-youre joking" She stuttered

"Im really not. " He said as he reached for his wallet in his pocket and pulled out an I.D 

"h-how come i never knew about this?" She asked

"Not a lot of people know about it, My friends didnt even know about it till a year in our friendship"

"You didnt even think avout telling me?"

"i-i never really thought that it was important, and i never really like Theodore as a second name i thought it was old school and weird since i have a korean name for my first name and then an english name for my second"

"Oh..... "

"But anyways... Now that you know about it... theres another thing i want to tell you about"

"theres more?"

"Yes, I-i like you Jisoo..... For about 4 months now" He confessed

".....When you told me that your dream guy was Theodore from the book youre reading...."

"I started to read the book and did some research about Theodore..... Just so i would know what you like about him and so that i can relate about whatever your talking about"

He said staring down at his hands that was fiddling with the strings of the Jacket he was wearing not noticing the smile of Jisoo.

"you started talking about how Theodore would bring Avilyn some roses and on how he wrote her poems..."

"So i bought you those roses, coral meaning desire, red for romance and light pink for admiration..... I tried to wrote poems but as tou nay already know i suck at those kind of things......"

"So-"

"so you wrote me those little notes..." She finished

He looked up to see her smiling

"yeah... But as those for months had gone by i started getting better and better and i finally made a poem" He says as he reached put to his pocket.

He took a deep breath and gave it to her.

She opened it and smiled

She read it carefully, admiring his work..... It was certainly not from any websites... It has their inside jokes and it mention all their fun times.

It also mentioned his growing feelings for her.

She smiled widely as she closed the fold the paper back.

"Jisoo... I know that im probably not your ideal type... I know i suck at english unlike Theodore.."

he said makimg Jisoo laugh

".. I know that im not exactly the romantic type... But im willing to do everything it takes to win your heart... Perhaps being the real life Theodore...?"

"Aww, Tae... I-i like you too... But..."

"but?"

"I just.... I just wanna make sure your actually serious when it comes to this."

"I am serious Ji..."

"I know, i know... I mean the Kim Taehyung writing a poem, giving roses and knowing what each color means is something you dont see that often.." She giggled

"Well im gonna do everything it takes to prove myself to you... I promise"

"starting...?

"Starting now by buying you that sprite that i failed to buy earlier"

"so there was sprite"

"mhm" he says while walking back to the direction where his friends are spying on him and giving them a thumbs up with a big smile.

None of them really understood what it meant at first but as soon as Namjoon told them their reaction was beyond compare.

After he bought the sprite he went right back to Jisoo and gave it to her.

"thank you my very own Theodore."

"Youre very welcome my dearest Avilyn" He replied

Jisoo scooted closer to him and layed her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her but still making sure she was okay and comfortable with it

suddenly, im happy that my name is Theodore.

1151 words

Sorry if it has some grammar errors anyways.... I hope you have a goodnight/ day. ♡ •