57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Wouldn't it be what Emilia likes?" said Y/n as they entered the taxi.

"I know what she likes, but I want to get her something she'll be surprised at!" said Miles as Lucas looked at Y/n weirdly.

"Well we can head to the mall and find something there." said Y/n as Miles nodded.

"Muggle money, it's paper. It's so weird." whispered Miles as Y/n chuckled seeing the taxi man look at them from his mirror. "How does Adrian treat you?"

"What do you mean?" asked Y/n as she narrowed her eyebrows. Miles sat back in the seat and made a face.

"Yeah, how does he act with you? I notice he always kisses you on the cheek when he sees you. No matter where, that's the first thing he does. I also seen that you guys are like.. kind of are the same. When you notice something you look at each other and you guys are like happy and always smiling and stuff. How do you do that?" said Miles as Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"Well, that's just how we are. Are you really going to try and get Emilia back? Do you really think that's going to work?" said Y/n as Miles groaned.

  "Well that's not if Graham gets to move in before I do. You know i'm kinda upset you didn't tell me, I knew that you knew. You bloody know everything." said Miles as Y/n looked away.

"I dunno what you're talking about." said Y/n as Miles made a noise, Lucas looked at them as Y/n chuckled awkwardly.

  "She already told me they did stuff, bloody Graham. He's suppose to be my friend, my best one as well." said Miles crossing his arms.

  "I think she's confused right now, with Cedric and everything. She's just trying to feel something other than pain." said Y/n as Miles scoffed.

  "Yeah well that was before Cedric, her and Graham did things way before me and her. She likes him or liked, I dunno but the point is that he did something with her when he knew she was off limits." said Miles as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Well if you really think about it, you ruined Graham's chances. He was flirting with her first and he's liked her since first year." said Y/n as Miles looked at her annoyed.

  "I like her my first year too, but no she had a crush on Oliver but she was always to shy to tell him. He was also three years older than her, the only thing difference is that my crush went away.. well I thought it did." said Miles as Y/n looked at him and laughed. "It was rare for E to like somebody, from the almost seven years of knowing her, I only known her saying that she liked Oliver and Cedric. That's it, oh and Ephraim."

  "Well and Graham but she didn't tell you that." said Y/n giggling as Miles glared at her. "I heard Emilia's attention was really hard to get, ugh I liked Ephraim for her. He was so sweet to her."

  "Y/n, you're really not helping here." said Miles as Y/n smiled and sat back. "Yeah she was... I don't know, I only ever told Adrian that I liked her our first year."

  "How did you three even become friends?" said Y/n as Miles smiled, remembering back to how they met.

  "Well Emilia and Adrian had already became friends when I went to talk to them, Adrian was telling her that he would've thought that she would've been in Ravenclaw and when she was getting sorted it took a while, I don't know if you remember but it was about six minutes." said Miles as Y/n thought back to when they were getting sorted. "And so I pointed that out, and you know how she's American she had her American accent but it was like American but with a weird accent, it's from her speaking Spanish and I told her she sounded weird and her and Adrian kinda just laughed at me."