92- Miles and Emilia

"You two can get out of the bathroom now." said Adrian as he knocked on the door, Emilia switched her hand as the door opened letting Adrian in. "Did you two have a moment, what happened?"

"She wanted to act like she cared about me, complete bullshit." said Emilia getting up, Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and turned to Miles.

"Well it was quite the show, left Nick and I in a shock." said Miles watching Emilia splash her face with water.

"Are you staying over?" asked Adrian, Miles nodded as Adrian turned back to Emilia. "So Y/n is staying the rest of the week here."

"Oh yeah I guess so, maybe you guys will become friends again." said Emilia turning to face him. Miles raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

"Can I stay the whole week." asked Miles

"Yes!" said Adrian and Emilia as they looked at each other, Miles chuckled and walked out of the bathroom.

"Emilia's mum caught us kissing." said Miles closing the door. Adrian raised his eyebrows and turned to Emilia surprised.

"Did she? What did she say! Is that why you guys were fighting about?" asked Adrian sitting on the couch.

"She didn't say anything... said she already knew we dated but then she started asking about when him and I broke up." said Emilia sitting on her bed.

"Then she got an attitude and made herself sad because her mum said that she cared about her and she was proud." said Miles as Emilia made a face. Adrian raised his eyebrows and looked at her.

"She was lying of course." said Emilia

"I don't think she was E, she looked pretty serious to me." said Miles sitting down next to her.

"Well see now you can stay!" said Adrian, Emilia rolled her eyes and gave him a look as he sat back and looked at Miles. "Merlin E, why don't you just stay!"

"Do you guys remember the first time we seen you crying E?" said Miles, Emilia and Adrian looked at him as he cracked a smile. "Yeah it was our first year for Christmas, you wanted to go back to America to be with Nick and Hayden and we invited you to our houses but we ended up staying at Hogwarts and we of course weren't that close but I just thought it was a funny memory. I think that's what brought us closer."

"And when we started our second year, and we got placed into the quidditch team. Marcus thought Emilia was so cute that he made her show up at practices and stuff so we really use to always be together all the time..." said Adrian as him and Miles laughed. "How are you leaving us."

"And then when you started dating Marietta, then you two fucked! I started dating Charlotte and Emilia was with Cedric but E would ditch us." said Miles as Emilia made a face. "You're always leaving us!"

"I would not ditch you guys! You two started sneaking around with your girlfriends and I wasn't doing things like that so Cedric and I would be in the library or up some tree." said Emilia cracking a smile as the boys laughed.

"You know I always thought about how I didn't notice the two of you being together or how I didn't notice you guys like each other but now that I think about it, it's really obvious. That's why everyone use to think you guys were together." said Adrian as they looked at each other.

"I didn't like Miles until the beginning of our 5th year." said Emilia as Adrian looked at her.

"That you noticed, Miles liked you our first year but Graham liked you too so Miles stopped liking you, isn't that funny. You still ended up getting both of them." said Adrian as Emilia made a face and chuckled.