chapter 11: true man

Start from the beginning

Luffy pouted and turned away, "Fine, you get some credit for that."

"You should just be with me instead." Eustass smiled, "Not that bastard Law."

"What?..." Luffy mumbled.

Eustass sighed, "I'm just saying. Law seems like a bad and lazy boyfriend."

"What do you mean by that?" Luffy snapped.

"He hasn't worked a day in his life, he's just the son of a stupid fashion designer. He doesn't need to work hard like how we do." Eustass pointed out, "We should stick together..."

"Hell no! I'd rather die than be with you," Luffy remarked.

Eustass held his hand, "C'mon Luffy, we would be a better fit..."

Luffy took away his hand and slapped him across the face. Eustass stayed quiet as he felt the red stinging hand mark on his cheek. His fingers gently grazed over it. He glared up at Luffy who was panting.

"I already paid for the dinner, go fuck yourself." He spat and walked away.

"You'll come back one day," Eustass smirked.

Luffy paused, "It's sad knowing that you think you're a true man. Law is a better man than you'll ever be..."

When he left the dinner, Eustass chuckled to himself. Luffy will rue the day he lived. He'll regret everything he has done. Both him and Law, they'll suffer in pain.

He knows Luffy's secret, he just has to get more evidence.

***

Law continued to watch the... porn. He wanted to stop watching but he couldn't. He kept looking at the video that was playing. He watched straight porn as well, but he wasn't quite interested in it.

His heart raced every time he thought of Luffy. Law wondered how he would scream in bed, he also wondered how he would react. Is he sensitive, it would be cute as hell if he was sensitive.

Law felt something trickle down his nose. It was blood, he was having a fucking nosebleed.

He is gay...

He shut the computer and ran to the bathroom to clean his bloody nose. He couldn't fucking believe it, he liked guys. When he watched gay porn he would always get turned on. When he watched straight porn it was boring as hell.

He blushed, he did have a crush on Luffy.

He can't tell Luffy though, he's going through a lot with his brother in the hospital. Maybe if things get better then he'll pop the question. But that's only if Luffy likes him back.

Luffy sighed as he walked into Law's bedroom, he didn't know Luffy was in the same room as him. Luffy began to strip down, he took off his hoodie and his blue jeans. He slipped out of his underwear and was about to pick up the robe Law had gave him until the bathroom door opened.

It was Law, he was holding a bloody towel.

"Law!" Luffy blushed and covered his body.

Law stayed in place, he was in shock. Then out of nowhere his nose exploded with blood. It erupted from his nostrils and splattered all over the floor and towel.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Law ran back into the bathroom.

Luffy's face redden and he mumbled to himself, "What the hell was that?"

Law couldn't help but bleed for Luffy. What the hell?! He was so fucking hot! His pale soft skin, smooth flat stomach, slim waist. Law punched himself in the face, he had to get a grip!

But every time he thought of Luffy, the image of him naked would pop up now.

Law felt so embarrassed, he grabbed another towel that wasn't covered in blood and put it to his nose to stop the bleeding. This was so fucking dumb, he thought only anime characters got nose bleeds.

Luffy knocked at the door, "Can... I come in?"

Law's nose bled a little more when he heard Luffy's soft voice, "Y-Yeah...."

Luffy opened the door, he was in the red silk robe Law bought him. Law's eyes widened as he got another nosebleed. Luffy panicked and grabbed another towel. He replaced the old one Law was using.

"If you keep on having a nosebleed we might run out of towels." Luffy laughed softly.

"S-Sorry..." Law avoided eye contact.

"Hm?" Luffy tilted his head, "Why won't you look at me?"

"It's nothing... maybe I lost too much blood." Law joked.

Luffy smiled, "Come on, I'll help you tonight."

They walked into his bedroom. Luffy sat down Law and grabbed a clean towel and soaked it in cold water. He sat down beside Law on the bed and switched out the bloody cloth with the new cold one. Law smiled a bit looking at Luffy's beautiful face. Luffy cleaned up Law and the nosebleed stopped.

"There you go." He beamed, "All better!"

"Um, thanks, where did you go by the way?" Law asked.

"Oh, I went to visit my brother in the hospital." Luffy explained, "I kinda... ran into Eustass."

"What? How?" Law questioned.

"He saved me from these creeps that were following me. I bought him dinner to pay him back." Luffy shrugged.

"What did he say?" Law asked.

"Nothing much, he's just an asshole." Luffy sighed.

"Oh, I see..." Law muttered.

Luffy rested his head on Law's shoulder, "I'm tired..."

"Let's get you into bed." Law helped him.

"Can you sleep next to me?" Luffy asked, cutely tugging at Law's sleeve.

Law blushed but then smiled, "Yeah, of course."

Luffy climbed into bed and left extra space for Law. He laid down beside him, Luffy snuggled close to him. He rested his head on Law's chest as Law draped his arm around him. Luffy smiled and shut his eyes, they both fell asleep.

Though the two didn't admit it yet, they both liked being with each other.