Unholy Knight

"This kid is one of the Seven Deadly Sins?" Slader questioned as his eyes focused on the pink haired male.

"I can't believe it." Simon muttered to himself, his mouth slightly agape while staring at gowther.

"There's no mistaking it. That mark only belong to the Sin of Lust." Weinheidt stated, walking up behind Slader with his bow in hand.

"That is correct. There can't be no doubt." Gowther lifted his hand, "I am indeed Gowther the Goat Sin."

Ban jumped up beside Gowther, taking steps around him while allowing his eyes to wander on him to take good look on him, "Wow! So back then you were wearing that armour, huh?" He leaned over closer to gowther "I always figured it was some giant old man who was stuffed inside there." A smirk pulled on his lips.

Gowther's golden eyes scanned over Ban's figure, "Given your posture, gaze, tone of voice, attitude, as well as that scar I'd presume that you're Ban the Undead." He analysed ban without the blink of the eye.

ban leaned back, "Now that's the Gowther I remember!" He chuckled with smirk still on his face.

"He's one of the Seven Deadly Sins, too?" Jillian's question went unanswered as the conversation continued.

"And that young women..." Gowther began once again, turning his head to the (h/c) female, "Who appears just as I remember her from years ago must be..."

Y/n grinned, lifting her hand to proudly point at herself, "You got it! I'm Captain y/n!" She announced, making Simon's eyes bulge out of his head, "HOLD ON! This lady is the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins?!" He shouted from y/n's side, causing her to turn her head to the shocked member of Roar of Dawn, "Yeah. Surprised?"

"It's astonishing."

"You mean that you can't tell from his face?" Ban asked gowther, "Then what do you think of that guy?" He asked, lifting his hand to point at King who is levitating in the air, yellow bonds of electricity still around him, "Ready for this one?" He asked his comrade before telling him, "That's King!"

"No." Gowther spoke to the fox sin, "That's someone else." He added while Ban lowered his hand, "Bone structure, voice, and body odour It all indicates another person."

"Odour?" Ban lifted an eyebrow.

King hummed and turn into his human form as Jillian spoke "creepy!" The yellow bonds capturing him broke.

"It is him then. Undoubtedly." Gowther said once he saw King taking his other form.

"Wow, way to back track." Ban grinned widely.

Two loud claps demanded the attention of everyone around, "Wonderful!" Slader cheered, his pink-gloved hands still close to each other, "To meet not only Gowther, but three of the Seven Deadly Sins... So happy! I would love to ask you for a match but...what a pity In the very end our mission today is solely to return home with that Armour Giant's head."

Y/n turn from the masked man to Gowther, "By the way, who's inside of that armour?"

"I'm not really sure." He replied, looking back at the person in question then looked over at y/n.

"Now, then." Slader spoke once more, gaining everyone's attention, "Time to get to work!" He lowered his saw-like sword.

"I'd actually prefer if you left him alone. Would you?" Gowther question looking at the knights.

"What's going on, Gowther? Just let those guys do what they want." Ban complained to the goat sin, slouching over.

"Yeah." King was quick to agree with him for once, "The fact is, the only reason we tried to protect him in the first place was because we thought he was you." He told him, hugging his pillow as y/n nodded agreeing "right!"