13.

- Letting Go - ________________________________

- Letting Go -
________________________________

  I stood in front of the entire new Levi Squad.

To my right, Eren stood holding my hand.

To my left, Shorty Clean stood with a scowl on his face.

"Do think this will work Hindu?" I asked the Shinigami floating in front of me.

Hindu shrugged. "No idea. But make sure that they are both physically touching you so when you go they go with you." Hindu instructed. I nodded.

"Short Clean touch me." I said. He looked at me in shock.

"The hell did you just say, Filth?" He scowled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand.

"You have to be touching me for this to work." I placed his arm around my waist and took a deep breath.

Thinking clearly of where I wanted to go I snapped my fingers.

A bright white light surrounded us and I closed my eyes.

When I opened them I looked around.

We were standing in my same dark, cold, and lonely apartment. The only thing lighting the house was the TV.

I looked over at the digital clock on the table.

'August 17 11:34pm'

My eyes widened. "Has no time passed at all..?" I asked walking over to the tv, which was currently playing Attack On Titan, and switched it off.

I turned on some lights and looked over at where I was before realizing that I was alone in the apartment.

I sighed.

"Guess I have to do this alone." I said pulling my phone out of my bag. Since I couldn't use it in Attack On Titan I had turned it off and out it in my bag.

I opened my contacts and scrolled to find Father's contact. Taking a deep breath I hit the call button and put the phone to my ear.

"Y/n? It's almost midnight why are you calling?" Father's voice rang through my ears.

"Sorry. I wanted to ask if I could come home? I think I'm ready to let mom go and move on." I said taking a few shaky breaths.