"Hey Parker, what's with the skin tight suit?" she giggled then just disappeared! I wonder who it is?

"Kid, who was that? How did they know who you were? Did you tell anyone anything?" Mr. Stark asked me still in the iron man suit.

"No, I never told anyone," I thought real hard on who it could have been. I went home after the fight. I have no clue who else would know. I sat up in bed.

"Who would know I'm spiderma-" I stopped. "Y/N!" Maybe she saw me jump out of the bus. Plus the powerful girl had the same hair and eyes as Y/N.

----------------------Y/N  Y/L/N----------------------

I took the bus back home smiling to myself out the window blairing music in my ears. I lived alone in a small apartment. I lost my parent 2 years ago, and since then I've lived in a small apartment. I had no family left beside a grandmother in London. She sends me money to pay for the apartment and food but she could care less ab me.  It was pretty plain in my room. I had a twin bed in the corner, a dresser and a desk against the wall. I sat down to do my homework.  I never liked school, I was always the quiet loner kid that sat in the back. I am incredibly smart though.  I never really had friends. When Peter approached me earlier I was confused. I hope we can be friends.

"Ugh, I have to shower," I got up and walked to the bathroom. I turned the water on, I like my shower water like warm. As I'm rinsing my hair out, I hear a knock at the door. I hurry up and turn the water off wrapping myself in a towel. I look out the peep hole and see Peter?! What is he doing here? I open the door.

"Oh my god! Sorry y/n I didn't know you- oh my! I didn't mean to interrupt you!" Peter covered his eyes. I looked down and forgot I was still in a towel.

"Oh, um, it's fine Parker. Here, come in, you can wait on the couch while I get dressed," I brushed my brown hair out of my face. I opened the door wider moving along with it. He walked past me and sat awkwardly on the couch. "Don't worry Parker, I'll be right back. Make yourself at home," He nodded, I walked back to my room throwing on a pair of black joggers and a green hoodie. I left my room and quietly peeked around the corner and saw Peter sitting there rubbing his hands together awkwardly. "So Parker, why are you here? Better question, HOW are you here?" I sat down beside him.

"Oh, I- I kinda stalked you.. But not in a creepy way- I just needed to know where you lived! I spoke to someone and.. I want to take you somewhere.." He froze for a second. I was looking a great inches beside him, I don't really like eye contact. I glanced around "If that's ok with you!" He blurted out.

"Uh, sure I guess," I nodded slowly. "I just am gonna go grab something from my room," I go back to my room and grab some socks and my shoes. I go to my desk and grab my phone. I look around and make sure I have every thing. I go to leave but then quickly remember my key. I run back to my room to grab it. "I'm ready Parker!"  He was standing by the door.

"Ok, and it's about a 20 minutes bus ride, is that ok?" I nod, "Plus y/n, we, uh, we need to talk.." I nod again but slower. What could he want to talk about? I think, then it hits me. He wants to talk about earlier. The fight. Does he know that was me? I follow him to the bus stop. We were so quiet it was almost like we were being held against our will. It was so awkward.

"Hey, uh, Parker, I'm sorry about earlier, I figured that's what this is about, right?" He looked at the ground then at me.

"So it was you, how did you know? And was that you that was helping us fight? How did you do that? How co-" He blurted out so many questions. I cut him off.

"Woah, chill out, one question at a time. We have a 20 minute ride," I reassure him. I still have no idea where we are going but I play along and answer his questions.

"Oh yeah, sorry.. Anyways, was that you?" He tensed up, I could feel his eyes searching me.

"Uh, yeah.. It, uh, it was," He stayed tense and continued asking.

"Oh wow, how were you able to do that?" He still fiddled with his fingers in his lap. I kept biting the inside of my lip, nervous.

"I- I don't know, I suppose I was born with these powers or whatever. I didn't know I had them till about.. About three years ago.." I fell silent biting my inner cheeks. He stared, I could almost feel the confusion radiating from him.

"Oh, sorry.. Did something happen?" His voice soon fell quiet too. Soon the taste of copper sat on the tip of my tongue. I guess I was chewing the inside of my lip so hard it started to bleed. I came back to reality after a second.

"Um.. I would prefer not talking about it.." I muttered out "If that's ok.." I look over to Peter. I look at his neck, avoiding his soft brown eyes. He also fell quiet. We sat in silence before I finally got up the courage to break it.
"So, where are we going anyway?" He almost looked shocked, I spoke as though nothing happened.

"Oh right! Some people want to meet you, uh- the uh, the Avengers," I've heard that name before. But where?

"Sorry, refresh my memory, who are the Avengers?" He sat in silence mouth opened. I twiddled my finger in hopes for a serious response.

"You- you don't know..who the Avengers are?!" He watched me hoping I would say I was kidding. I still sat in silence doing nothing. "Well, the Avengers are basically a group of, well, superheroes, if that makes sense.." I almost chuckled.  Wow. Superheroes?!

"Oh, wow, that's..fun" I smiled again. I looked out the window to hide the small particles of liquid forming in my eye. But not because I'm sad. This is the most I've smiled in a while, not forced. I've been like this for the past two years later, since my parent passed.  I wiped my eyes so Peter didn't notice. Fuck. He noticed.

"Oh, are you ok?!" He sounded, worried? I quickly looked forward and laughed.  I looked toward him and gave a reassuring smile.

"Yeah Parker, I'm good," I smiled at him again, this time showing my teeth, first time in a while. I was excited to see the Avengers. Maybe this was gonna change my life. Could today be the day my life turns around?  I really hope so.

____________________________________

Hello, I know this chapter is really short. I will try to make them longer as I go. I hope you enjoyed it. What will happen when we get the Avengers headquarters?
-Writer