"Hey!" We both laugh lightly. "Well, there are people out there rooting for you to save them, so get up." I smile, pushing him.

He nods and gets up, dragging himself to the closet. He gets dressed in a pair of black slacks with a white button up and a maroon sweater, a black tie matching with it.

He makes his way into the bathroom, brushing his teeth before kneeling down and rummaging through the cabinets.

"Hey, babe?" He calls out and I freeze. Did he find the test?

"Yeah?"

"Where's my mouthwash?" He asks and I let out a small breath.

"Should be next to the extra toothbrushes." I answer.

"Ah, got it."

He grabs it out and dumps some in his mouth.

"Alright, I gotta go." He says.

"Okay," I whisper, standing up.

He grabs my hand as we make it to Atlas's room.

"Hey, buddy, daddy's got to go to work for a few days again, okay?" Spence says after shaking him awake.

"Okay, daddy. Stay safe." He smiles sleepily, wrapping his arms around his father's neck.

"I love you, A." He whispers before they pull away.

"Love you more." Atlas whispers back.

He lays back down and me and Spence walk down the hall way into the living room where his bag sits from the last case he went on a while ago.

"I love you, sweetheart." He whispers as he wraps his arms around me tightly.

"I love you, too, Spence." I wrap my arms around his equally as tight, not wanting to let go.

"Okay, I'll call you when we leave and when we land, as well as any chance I get." I nod as he pulls away, stepping onto my toes to place a quick kiss against his lips.

-

"Bryn Reid?" The nurse calls out and I stand with a small smile.

"If you could just sit down on that and lift your shirt up to your bra, that would be amazing." She smiles lightly.

I lay back and lift up my shirt.

"So, my name is Ryel and I'll probably be the one to preform you ultrasounds every time. I will also most likely be your midwife just because I'm that awesome. If you don't mind me asking, where's the father?" She asks as she slips on a pair of gloves.

"Oh, he's at work. I haven't told him yet. I'm trying to make it as memorable as possible." I laugh.

"Ah, I see. So this is your second?" I nod.

"Yeah, my first is 7, turning 8 soon. He's at school." I smile at the thought of my little boy.

"This is gonna be cold, if you remember. Just relax and you'll be able to see the little bundle of joy in the making." Ryel smiles brightly.

She places the gel on my stomach before moving the wand around.

"That right there is your baby. It look like you're about 7 weeks by the size of your bump and the size of the little one. Would you like pictures?" I nod immediately and she hands me a paper towel to wipe of my stomach.

"Alright, so basically I'll call you to schedule your next ultrasound and hopefully, dad will be here to see his little creation." She grins, handing me a small card and a few pictures.