f i f t e e n

- Stranger with memories

Third person's P.O.V

Y/N and Vanya had a very healthy relationship, they fight but not a big fight like Y/N and Five used to.

Now they will going back to the academy since they miss their siblings, they want it to make it a surprise.

~~~

" Hey girl we're here! " Vanya said as she stand infront of the gate at the academy.

She opened it and opened the door which the four girls saw Klaus standing while holding a bottle of alcohol

" omfg y/n? Vanya? I miss you omg" Klaus said hugging us, while Rina and Emi are smilling to see Klaus.

" Hey my name is Rina and my girlfriend Emi " Rina said while klaus is surprised.

" Ohh lesbian couples i see i see " Klaus said while patting their shoulders.

" Klaus, Vanya and I are dating..." Y/N confess.

" Ur not straight??" Klaus asked while Y/N nod my head.

" That's cool, Vanya really likes you." Klaus said as Y/N noticed Five.

" Y/N I think you should talk to him, I hope that's fine Vanya." Klaus said while Vanya agreed.

~~~

* Five and Y/N's Conversation *

"Five!"

"Y/N?"

" Hey Five ! "

" I'm so sorry. "

" Shh I don't wanna talk about it okay? I'm done with it. I'm here because I miss you, let's start again without any feelings. Forget our past, we're like strangers with memories. "

" Y/N, I miss you so much, it's okay if we can just be friends, I just wanted to clear thing to you. Let's start again"

" Stranger with memories."

~~~