♡CHAPTER 3♡Diffrent

I just wanted to say thank you guys for all the support, comments and love. It means the world to me. Love You.

Beep.Beep.Beep. I groaned in annoyance as I try to find the button to the alarm clock.

"Turn it off.' Alexis whined.

"I'm trying but I can't find the button." I whined back. When I finally found the button I turned the devil clock off. Trying to find my phone I started to panic. I looked under my bed and let out a sigh of relief. When I saw what time it was my eyes went wide.

"Alexis, wake up its 7:47!"

Her head shot up "What?! We're late!" she rolled of the bed on to the floor. I chucked at her silliness and then ran into the bathroom to fix myself up. I turned on the shower taking a quick shower.

"Sarah hurry up, I need to take a shower!" Alexis yelled through the door.

"Use the one down stairs!" I yelled back.

"Ugh. Just forget it, I'm to lazy to go down there!"

After I was done taking possibly the fastest shower of my life I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Alexis was looking for clothes.

"Do you have any hoodies? I feel like like today is going to be a crappy day." Alexis asked me.

"Yeah. On the left side, third drawer." I tell her as I put on foundation and mascara with a bit of chap stick. I put my my hair in a messy bun because my hair was still damp. For my outfit I just wore a simple black Nirvana top, gray joggers and topped it off with my black and white vans.

"Come on Alexis." I say.

"I'm coming." She yells back. I grab my book bag and headed down stairs to grab a small breakfest. Right when I was about to open the fridge I saw that there was a note that my parents left for me.

Good Morning sweetie,
Me and your father didn't tell you that your car still is getting fixed and so your cousin Richard agreed on picking you up. He with there at 8:00 to pick you guys up. See you when you come back from school.

Love you.

I groaned at the name of my cousin. He was going though a "phase" I would like to call it. Ever since he stared to hanged out with different people he stared to act different. He started to do drugs and listened to rock music more not that I'm complaining. Rock was one of my favorite genre but he listens to it 24/7. Also he just gave up on his grades.

"Whats that?" Alexis asked as she walked downed the stairs wearing black leggings and a dark purple hoodie that have the words "Pizza Rules" on it with her black flats.

"My parents left us a note telling us that my lovely cousin Richard will be picking us up." I say hopping that she can hear the sarcasm in my voice.

"Richard? You mean your cousin that have a huge crush on me Richard?" She asked me with a bit a disgust in her voice.

"Yep. That's the one." I stared to look through the fridge and found an banana in the back of the fridge.

"Do you want anything to eat before we go? Its almost 8." I asked Alexis.

" I just want a granola bar." I looked in the cabinets for a granola bar and toss it to her.

BEEEEP BEEP!

"The're hereee." Alexis singed mocking the little girl from the movie poltergeist.

We walked out the door seeing my cousin crappy truck. Alexis raced me to the front seat, and she won. I groaned once I saw that two of his idiotic friends was in the back.

"Hello sexyy." the blonde one says to me as the other one got out so that I could sit in the middle.

"Richard, your cousin is smoking hot." The brunette one says to Richard but he was to busy eye raping Alexis.

"Umm.... Sara?" Alexis say.

"Hey shit brain stop staring at her like she's your next meal and take us to school, please?" I say to him sweetly.

"Ohh she's feisty. Can we have her?" The brunette one asked.

"Her hair smells like chocolate." The blonde tells the other one.

"No you can't have me and stop sniffing my hair!" I tell them hoping that they will leave me alone.

"My lovely baby cousin, how you been?" Richard asks as he pinch my left cheek.

I swatted his hand away "Good, now if you don't mind can you now drive us to school."

He rolled his eyes "Yeah. Whatever." He turned up the radio extremely loud.

"Oh shit guys, this is our song!" Richard yelled over the music. Asking Alexandria "Not the American average" started to blast through the stereo. They all started to bang there head to the music. Alexis gave me a terrified look. I sent her one back. God I hope this doesn't last long. I silently say to myself.

♡♡♡
I hop out of the back seat trying not to make eye contact with his weird smelling friends.

"Bye sexy, see you next time." The brunette one winked at me. I gave him a discussed glare.

"Bye loser!" Richard yell out the window

"Bye shit brain!" I yell back. With that he left out the parking lot which I asked he to drop us off at because I was a bit embarrassed.

"Ugh. Why? I.. Just why?" Alexis say while trying to straitened out her hair.

"I don't even know." I told Alexis as we walked to the front of the school. As I was walking in a fast paste not even looking what is in front of me I bump into something hard and fell right on my butt.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I looked up to see Matthew.

"Oh I'm sorry Sara." He apologize again once he saw my face.

"I-It's fine." I looked down trying to forget the memories of what happened yesterday. My cheeks was probably red as tomato.

"Matt. Leave her alone your making her bush." Alexis say making the problem ten times worst. Matthew rolled is eyes.

"Alexis, Are you ok?" he looked at me with concern and touch my arm.

"Y-yeah I-Im ok." I'M NOT OK. THIS IS NOT OK. HE'S TOUCHING MY ARM. ABORT.

"Well we should get going." Alexis say finally saying something right. She grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I dust my joggers and followed Alexis to the front doors.

"Bye Sara!" Matthew yelled.

♡♡♡♡
Sorry. I know this is a really crappy chapter but just bare with me. I might re-edit this. Thanks. <3