💔"You Made An Mistake.."|Cheater!Britain x Hanahaki!Fem!Reader🌹

No one request, haha. I requested this one that keeps on my mind. And France is a girl, I don't ship Britain x France that much.

Key:
(F/F) = Favorite Flower.
(F/C) = Favorite Color.

WARNING!
Blood petals.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After since you and Britain started dating, he has been acting weird by going out. And than, you felt something in your lungs. You were in the bathroom and starting coughing while covering your mouth, you saw something on your hand and it was... An petal? You were shocked at first and starting coughing again and this time it was blood with petal. You made an terrified face making you wanna tear little bit. Until, you heard an front door open. You look outside of the bathroom and saw Britain came back from his "work". You went up to him than hug him, he gently push you away making you shocked at his attitude. It was the first time he did that to you. " What's wrong Britain?" Said Y/N. "Noting. Just tired." Said Britain with annoying tone, he walk pass you making you worried if he got enough sleep.

~NEXT DAY~

Your lungs has gotten worse, you keep on coughing blood petal. Your body shaking a little bit than you fell on your knees. Britain has gone early in the morning somehow. You tried to get up but your little bit weak. You were staring at your hands with (F/F) petal and blood making you wanna cry. Since you went to doctor to see what's wrong with your lungs, they had an very bad news for you. You were in Hanahaki disease. You tear up and wanted to tell Britain but.. He's not home. He often comes home very late. After all, the doctor said it can only cure with love if someone loved you back.

~Again Another Friken Next Day..~

The hanahaki has gone worse... You were coughing badly. Britain has gone again. There's no one who can help you, you wanted to take the surgery since this disease has gotten worse. You were just resting in bed by looking up at the celling. You were thirsty and decide to drink some water. You force yourself to walk downstairs to the kitchen, open the fridge than take some cold water out. You took an some sips, you put the cap back on the bottle and put it back in the fridge. And now, you were bored and decide to take an walk. You grab an (F/C) hoodie to put it on and walked outside. It was an warm day outside by feeling the winds blow pass you. You look at little kids playing and couple dating together. You smiled a little until something caught your eyes. It was Britain... Kissing France, your friend. France was your friend at high school. You look at them with tears, sad, shock face. You ran away to your house and locking the door behind. You slid down to the ground crying by hugging your knees. 'How could he done this to me? Did he use me as an toy?' There was so much question on your mind. Than you started coughing. You cover your mouth than ran to the bathroom and closed it still coughing. You puke blood (F/F) petal in the toilet, you were still crying. After the puking, you wiped all your tears and starting to pass out.

You coughed again.

3 Flowers Left.

You were crying again as the flowers started to grow around your body.

2 Flowers Left..

It has gone worse, the flowers are growing more.

1 Flower Left...

You smiled at yourself as tears falling down and blood petals almost everywhere.

0 Flowers... Left.

Than, the next thing you know... You died. Your smiled turn down, your body with flower was lying there dead.

~BRITIAN P.O.V~

Me and France came back home, it was quiet somehow. I was confused if Y/N is here, France went to the bathroom and scream. I ran to the bathroom and it caught my eyes... Y/N was lying dead. I was in shocked with tears as France was on the phone calling for help. I hugged Y/N body(👁👁) tight as I was crying hard.

~IN THE HOSPITAL~

~NO ONES P.O.V~

Britain was pacing back and fourth while Y/N was in lying bed. The doctors had some bad news for Britain. "I'm sorry but, we couldn't save her." Britain was in shock at the news, he tear up and blame for himself about not caring for you.

~DAYS HAS PASS!~

Britain started drinking and breaking up with France. He look at the photo frame of you and him smiling. He stare at your smile in the photo frame, he drop the bottle to shattered and drop on his knees. He put his hand on his face crying. He miss you so much... Very much. He doesn't know what to do without you. Your the only one who can conform him. He misses your voice, kisses, smile, and everything about you. He made an Mistake about that.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
852 words, yay.
I hope you enjoy this oneshot. Bye readers.