One

Hope wakes up in a room she doesn't know.

She was at her dad's place because her mom Kara Danvers was fighting someone and she didn't want Hope to get involved.

She gets out of bed and walks through the empty hallway outside her room.

''Hello?''

''Dad?''

Her father Tony Stark comes out of one of the other doors in the hallway and walks towards her.

''It's okay'' Tony says comforting, ''you're safe''

''where am I?'' Hope asks confused.

''This is where the Avengers live'' Tony says putting her arm around her, ''come with me''

''Where are we going?'' Hope asks as they're walking to the kitchen.

''We're gonna get some food'' Tony says opening the door to the kitchen where the other Avengers are.

Everyone stares at Tony and the young girl.

''So why is there a random girl in our kitchen?'' Clint asks confused.

''I'm guessing nobody knows of my existence?'' Hope says. She chuckles a bit.

''Hope this is everyone... we have Bruce, Steve, Nat, Thor, Wanda, Loki, Peter, Bucky, Clint, Pietro, and Vision'' Tony says, ''everyone this is my daughter Hope''

''Your daughter?'' Nat asks confused, ''you have a daughter?''

'' So are you ashamed of me?'' Hope asks turning to her dad, ''or did you forget about me?''

''No'' Tony says quickly, ''your mother asked me not to tell anyone about your existence''

''I gotta get dresses'' Hope says walking back to her room. She grabs some clothes and dresses up.

She walks back to the hallway but doesn't know what door she needs to open to get to the living room. She opens a door and walks into a room that turns out to be Peter's room.

''Hope?'' Peter asks confused when he sees her walking into his room.

''O my god I am so sorry'' Hope says panicked, ''I was lost... I didn't know this was your room''

''It's okay'' Peter says. He chuckles, ''what place were you trying to find?''

''I was looking for the living room'' Hope says shy. She blushes a bit and notices Peter staring at her.

''Are you okay?'' she says softly while waving her hand before his face.

Peter blushes and looks very uncomfortable. He tries to laugh it off.

''Living room is this way. Follow me.'' He says to break the awkward silence.

Hope laughs softly and walks with Peter to the living room.

They awkwardly stare at each other, Hope sits down on the couch and Peter walks back to his bedroom.

''What's that about?'' Wanda chuckles, ''already crushing on Peter?''

''Oh shut up'' Hope says laughing, ''I don't know I just met him''

That evening they're all sitting around the dining table with a plate of food before them.

Hope her phone starts to ring. She takes it out of her bag and sees it's her mother.

''Hope not in the middle of diner'' Tony says sternly.

''I'm sorry I have to'' Hope says softly, ''it's mom''

''Fine'' Tony finally says.

Hope walks away and picks up the phone.