Chapter 9 - Start of Something

Start from the beginning

"Now, why does my wife have on her robe and her makeup done? Going somewhere, love?" As he took a step forward, she took step back. Her hands fell on the knot of her robe. His eyes darkened as she continued to step away from him. 

"Is it wrong for a wife to miss her husband in more than one way?" She smirked. 

He stepped forward and she once again, stepped back. Kat was taking her steps to the bedroom and he noticed. The knot slipped loose and she let it fall off her shoulders slowly. Once the robe pooled at her feet, he stalked over to her. 

His movements were slow, and predatory. She felt hunted. He reached out a hand, hoping she would take it and she did. Spinning around slowly so he could take her all in, the noise that came from him sounded like a growl. "Look at you." He said breathlessly. 

"How about you look at me in the bedroom?" She turned on her heel and made her way to the bedroom. He was now aware of the backless underwear and she heard a deep, 'fuck' behind her. 

Theo's clothing didn't last long as he stripped himself down to his trousers by the time he got to the bedroom. She was already perched up on the bed, as she sat on up on the back of her feet. The hunger in his eyes was enough to make wetness pool in her underwear. She had waited for him all week. 

The added hormones didn't help anything either but she wasn't focused on that. She was focused on the beautiful shirtless man in front of her. Theo stood there, letting her take him all in. His broad chest was toned like his arms and his height towered over her almost. "You're beautiful." She whispered. 

He chuckled and began to climb on the bed towards her. "I guess you've never looked in a mirror then, my love."

Her back was flat against the satin sheets as he hovered above her. Once his lips connected with hers, everything else was a blur. It was like she was made for him as her lips molded to his perfectly. Their tongues danced together and she couldn't tell where hers started and his ended. They moved together. 

His hands ran down the side of her breasts, down her ribcage, to her hip. She was surprised that she didn't have permanent marks there, not that she minded. His lips traveled to her neck, doing everything he could to hear her. Sucking, licking, biting, and kissing were all on the table. 

Her whimpers fueled him more as he let out a loud groan. He pulled her by her hips to grind her against his bulge. "Theo, please. I just needed you, we can play later." She groaned as she bucked her hips up to feel friction again. 

He chuckled darkly, the sound rattled her chest, making her arch her back to him. "Impatient little thing, aren't you?" He teased. 

In one swift motion, Theo flipped her to her stomach. He was still between her legs but her ass was angled up, pressing against his bulge. She felt a stinging sensation on her ass from the harsh contact from his palm. He did it once more before massaging the flesh with his hand, kneading it like dough.

As one held held her hip, the other ran up her spine to eventually find itself in her hair. "You expect me to not play while you're dressed like this?" He asked, pulling her up for her back to be pressed against his chest. 

A large bicep held her firmly against him and her head rolled back to his shoulder. His lips assaulted her neck and shoulder, leaving dark purple marks in it's place. She was submitting to him for now but it didn't take long for her to change that. 

Using her legs, she flipped him so he was beneath her. She smirked at his shocked expression. "I expect you to fuck your wife when she asks. However you're being difficult." His expression was dark and dirty. He liked her like this....dirty like him.