Chapter 9 - Start of Something

Start from the beginning

========================

She felt stuffed, like someone would need to roll her out of the cafe. Astoria couldn't stop laughing at her as she explained that Draco could eat more than anyone she knew. Pansy left early because Luna had an appointment with a muggle doctor. 

When Kat asked why, Pansy made them both swear not to say anything yet. They had both made the decision to have a baby and they only way was through a donor. The wizarding world didn't have those options available yet so the only way was the muggle way. Kat and Astoria embraced her and told her to hurry, this was a big deal. 

They had already had the conversation about Charlie and Astoria promised to demolish the request. Kat knew she was already planning on telling Theo about it, even though she took care of it, she didn't want him to be blindsided by anything. 

"Can you believe they are trying for a baby? I mean, I am so happy for them it just never occurred to be that Pans wanted kids." Astoria said, taking a sip of her latte. 

"About babies.." Kat said cautiously, twirling her spoon around in her teacup.

Astoria's face lit up with happiness, even her eyes were glossing over. "Kat, are you?" Kat nodded her head and the girl practically jumped on top of her. Her hand immediately went to Kat's flat belly and started speaking to it. "You and I are going to best friends little one." She whispered into Kat's tummy.

Kat laughed and pushed her shoulder lightly. "You're the first person to know. I found out last week and I didn't want to say anything just in case...you know."

"Well, I'm here to make sure you have zero stress. Which means if Theo is being a dick, I'll handle it. You're going to be great Kat." 

Kat's life was changing faster than she planned but she didn't mind. She loved excitement and last minute adventures. Which a baby is kinda both of those. She was content with her life now though. She missed her friends but the new ones were more her speed anyway.

She no longer went to Honeydukes with Ron. She went to bakery openings with Draco. 

She no longer had butterbeers with Hermione and Ginny. She went to the cafe with Pansy and Astoria. 

She was no longer obsessed with changing the Arrangement Law. She was now obsessed with her husband and they are now expecting a child. 

It was Sunday...and she loved that day more than anything. 

========================

Her nerves were shaking as she stood in front of the floo. Theo had been gone all week and she wanted to surprised him. She was wearing a silk robe, just in case he was followed home. However, underneath was a different story. 

She had on lace, emerald green underwear, completely backless. Her green lacy bra was sheer, the only think covering her nipples were the flowers on the bra. She had done her hair and her makeup for a change. Theo was going to love it and when the floo lit up green she knew it was showtime. 

He wasted no time, scooping her up into a hug and kissing her on the lips. "I've missed you." He said, placing her back on her feet. "Maybe I should quit so I can stay with you all the time."

"I think you would get tired of me." She sighed. "However, I really missed you. I don't like being in this big house without you." She winked and he finally took time to take in her appearance. Her smile held mischief as he cocked his head to the side.