06| Destination

A/n: Thank you for over 3k reads! I never expected this fanfic to grow so much in such a short time!
I love you guys!

please check the message on the conversations page thing on my profile. I need help on deciding where to stop before the time skip.

Anyways Enjoy!

————

You were standing outside with the rest of your classmates. As well as 1-B. A kid with blond hair started yelling criticizing your class. He was knocked out by his classmate with orange hair.

"Hey i dont think ive seen you around.Your new aren't you? Im kendo by the way," she spoke.

"Oh yeah, I'm y/n. I joined later on." you explained. The rest of the class waved at you. You waved back. They left onto their bus as you guys did yours.

You sat in the back in the last row. You laid down looking at the ceiling of the bus. Once it started moving you closed your eyes. You felt four pairs of eyes watching.

"What?" you said. You opened your eyes. Sato mineta sero and ojiro were looking at you.

"Wow y/n i dont think ive seen you this tired before" sero said. Ojiro nodded in agreement.

"Yeah y/n. What do you do all day? You just sleep." Mineta said. If he weren't a pervert he'd be a pretty decent guy.

"Didn't you say you had a job?" Sato questioned. They awaited your answer.

"I do have one. It's just been pretty tiring. And Miineta no i don't sleep all day. That's only in class because I didn't sleep the night before." you explained.

"That still doesn't explain why you're more tired now." Sero exclaimed. You sat up.

"My boss switched me to night shifts. From 9 to 7. During the day I try to get sleep  but let's just say I only sleep for 4 minutes. So technically I don't sleep, " you said.

"That's tough." mineta said. The rest of the boys nodded.

"So you work 11 hours at night? Why?" Sero asked.

"Well, my boss increased my pay. 25 dollars an hour. I make 275 each night." you said. Just then your classmates including Mr. Aizawa stared at you. The bus had gone quiet.

"Where do you work? Like for research." Denki asked.

Even Aizawa was waiting for your answer.

"I don't know the exact name because my boss has changed it 3 times the past year. I think it's called 'Sato cafe and lounge'. Yeah that's the name. I've worked there for the past year." you said. A few of your classmates' jaws dropped.

"You mean the 'Sato cafe and lounge'. The one where it becomes a whole different place at night." Denki spoke.

"The one were they have imported goods from the states." uraraka spoke.

"The one were it's a perfect spot to hangout or take people on dates and where the sound system is amazing." Jirou spoke. Aizawa seemed surprised by their knowledge of the place.

"Yeah. that place. I worked there for a year now. I started working there 2 months after it opened. It got really popular in a short amount of time." you said. For the rest of the ride they continued to question you about your job. They seemed very interested in what you had to say.

Aizawa seemed thankful that they had been listening to you. It had been quiet the rest of the ride besides your voice. With the occasional question. at last the bus finally stopped. You all got off and stretched your legs.