Landing easily on his feet, Matty grins at you as you get your whits back.

"Oh, believe me Y/N, these beds can definitely take the weight of two" Matty says, winking in your direction and the other boys around you start laughing.

Your jaw drops and you look between them, scoffing, "You dirty boys. None of that on this trip... Nooo"

They all laugh at you and Adam points to Matty who had now taken residence underneath your bed.

"He's the worst for it" Adam tells you and you scoff.

You then awkwardly lean your head over the side of your bed making sure you had a tight grip on the frame of the bed. You feel your hair fall down around your head and feel the blood rush to your head, so once your curly haired friend makes eye contact with you, you don't hesitate to put him in his place.

"None of that underneath my bed... N. O. Spells no" You tell him seriously.

Matty starts laughing and he begins to pull your hair, so you quickly pick yourself back up and lie down letting your dizzy head go back to normal.

"But if it's with you Y/N/N will you still be telling me to stop then? Because I will bet money on it that you won't" Matty flirts and you can hear his smirk.

You scoff, not knowing what else to say other than, "You'd be so lucky"

The first night on the bus was really funny, because of all the adrenaline from the show none of you really stop chatting for first 2 hours. Jamie and John were also on this bus with you and you already really liked them.

They were really lovely and you couldn't wait to edit the pictures you got of those lovely guys too. But that was tomorrow mornings problem.

You excuse yourself from them at 2:30am so you could take a quick shower before you went to sleep and when you got out you felt extremely refreshed. All of the lads on stage used the one in the venue and in the interest of saving time, you just opted to use the one on the bus.

You couldn't believe what a good night you'd had. Truthfully, you were even excited to edit the photos in the morning.

When you dry yourself off and your hair was only slightly damp, you got yourself ready for bed. As you look in your bag you realise you'd only brought yourself a few oversized tops and some pyjama booty shorts. Which, in hindsight, you probably should have chosen something more civilised as you were going to be surrounded by men for the next two months.

However, there wasn't much you could do now. Your shirt came down to just above your mid-thigh and you sighed before leaving the bathroom.

You were now incredibly thankful that Y/B/F had persuaded you to get your legs waxed before you went away, so at least you didn't have to bother about shaving your legs before they saw you. That would have also been tricky on a moving bus.

You open the door out into the small corridor which thankfully hides you from them for a few moments longer. You were thankful that Jamie and John's curtains were now closed too, least you didn't have to worry about them seeing you just yet.

Before you move, you quietly announce, "Right before any of you say anything, I am wearing shorts. No, I'm not changing, you can get over it. I'm going to be with you for the next two months so you can get used to it"

They make no sound as you close the door and you don't even look at them as you walk back over to your bunk. You can feel their eyes burning over your body and you hear a quiet gasp from one of them, you think Matty, when you jump up onto your bunk again.