seriously?

you decide to text ranboo back

ranboob 🤗. - y/nnnnnnnn

y/n - heyyy <3

ranboob🤗. - tigger and quackity miss you and quackity wont stop making noises.

y/n - i- um hold on

you sit up and put smokey on your lap. you facetime ranboo. "omg y/n tigger wont stop clawing at me." ranboo points the camera to your cat. the cat looks at the camera and meows which makes smokeys head poke up. you start to talk in a baby like voice "hey tigger, this is smokey, say hi smokey" smokey meows. corpse walks into the room and sort of whispers "who's that?" you smile "ranboob" corpse walks up to the phone "HEY RANBOO" you and ranboo get startled "holy shit corpse." you say out of breath. ranboo just looks really surprised before he puts his mask and glasses on "hey corpse?" he starts to laugh. you punch corpse jokingly. oyou look back at the phone "wheres quackity?" he looks to the left and points the camera at the duck sleeping in a box. you laugh a bit "best looking duck around" he says laughing. 

after talking with ranboo for an hour you get a call from dream. you dont answer and keep talking to ranboo. he has school tomorrow so he decides to hang up and go to bed. you look at corpse laying next to you, he's half asleep. you get out the bed and walk towards the window. you look outside for a while before walking into the living room and laying on the couch looking a all of dreams messages. you get a next from sapnap

snapmap: uhh hey ana, are you okay? dreams really worried about you and you aren't answering your phone. 

you look at his message and sigh. corpse walks into the livivng room with his phone up to his ear. you look at him. he mouths "dreams on the phone" your eyes widen and corpse starts waling towards you. "yea, yea dream she's right here." you try to get up and walk away but corpse grabs you and sits you down. "yea she will talk to you." you sigh. corpse gives you the phone and you slowly put it up to your ear.