smokey

you wake up the next day and take a shower. you get out and qucikly get dressed

you go into corpses room and put his blankets on his bed

you go into corpses room and put his blankets on his bed. you knock lightly on the streaming room door. he walks out. "hm?" you smile "are you streaming?" he laughs a bit "not yet." you smile again. "okay im going to get a cat, want some food?" he smiles lightly "mcdonalds" you laugh "okay, where are your car keys?" he walks back to the desk and grabs keys. you take the keys and walk away. you get in the car and hear "surprise shawty" you smile. "hey sapnap" he looks at dreams phone, you put your face in the camera and smile. he stops and drops his jaw "CLAYYYYYY" you laugh. 

time skippppp

you get to the pet store and walk in. "dream what cat should i get so tigger and quackity have a friend?" he laughs 'uhh idk but its weird your ducks name is quackity" you snort a bit "ranboo said name it quackity so i didddd" he laughs "how'd you meet ranboo?" i laugh "oh i was a junior in highschool, and i was looking for a class and he was reallyyyyy tall so i thought he was a senior and asked him where the class was, turns out he was a freshman and it was embarrasing.." dream wheezes "you look short, hes probably a giant compared to you.."you sigh "he isssss and im the older oneeee" he laughs "dream dream look its a black cat, im gonna name him smokey" dream smiles at you "smokey is nice, will you bring him, your duck and the other cat?" you laugh "well duhhh ranboo wont watch them" he laughs "why?" you smile "tigger is mean and likes to fight" he laughs harder "keep tigger away from my cat" 

you buy the cat and drive back to corpses house. he was still streaming so you take pictures of post it on instagram and twitter .