Anger Issues

Beginne am Anfang

How you plan to hit the next level? Don't know the basics

East took off the headphones after this verse before walking out of the booth, "That was fire cuzz" I say whilst hyping him up as he walks towards us, "Thanks bro, Mike we're going to get some food then go chill with our girls" he says as we walk ...

East took off the headphones after this verse before walking out of the booth, "That was fire cuzz" I say whilst hyping him up as he walks towards us, "Thanks bro, Mike we're going to get some food then go chill with our girls" he says as we walk out of the studio. We pull up to the seafood place collecting the food we had already ordered before heading over to House of Jade.

"How's my princess?" I ask him causing him to shake his head with a chuckle "That lil girl something else, her attitude be getting me tight but you know I can't lay a hand on her" he says. I laugh looking at him "Clearly she's her father's daughter I mean you're not pleasant" I tell him watching as he smacks his teeth before flipping me off causing me to burst out laughing. Stopping by the traffic lights, he runs his hands down his face "I gotta pick her up tomorrow and I'm not excited to talk to her mama cause she stay tripping now that she knows I'm with Mia" he says as I shake my head; "Damn bro that's crazy" I reply as he parks the car.

"Baby mother" I shout as I look over her outfit whilst licking my lips before our eyes lock, "Reign stop looking at me like that" she whines walking away from me heading towards her office as I follow looking at her ass. Placing the food on her table, a smile spreads across her face as she reads the packaging "Aww Reigny you bought me Juicy Crab?" she squeals running towards me with his arms open before wrapping her arms around me as far as they can go.

"Hey mama, you and baby good?" I ask as I run my hands up and down her back before smacking her ass as she moves away from me, "Stop that shit hurts damn, my baby and I are fine" she says whilst taking out her food and sitting down

"Hey mama, you and baby good?" I ask as I run my hands up and down her back before smacking her ass as she moves away from me, "Stop that shit hurts damn, my baby and I are fine" she says whilst taking out her food and sitting down. Once we finish our food, Zo walks into the office to ask Amara when she wants to get her hair done; "I'm not sure when the promotion is supposed to be up so I'll let you know" she replies as he walks back out of the room.

I clear my throat before turning towards Amara as she raises her eyebrows looking at me, "So I have something to talk to you about" I let her know causing her to put down her phone and nodding for me to continue. "Today I had a meeting with my agent and I got an offer to be part of the How to Get Away with Murder cast" I say watching as a big smile spreads across her face; leaning over she pulls me into a hug.