Part 14: Entrance Exam

Hey readers. I know it's been awhile for this story, but some of you made me feel guilty for not uploading a part of this. Soooo, enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Ready for the entrance exam?" Mum asked, as she begins driving us to UA.

"For the physical, hell yeah! The theory, hell no!" Izumi proclaim, causing mum to zap lightning between her fingers.

"Mum don't worry, I got the fundamentals of the test into her so don't worry." I reassured the driver, fading away the lightning.

"Thank you Izuku. How about you? Are you ready for the exam?" Mum questions.

"I feel like I'm literally the complete opposite of Izumi." I exclaimed, causing Izumi to spark up.

"What the hell are you talking about?! If you can't pass the practical exam then I'm doomed!" She challenged, turning to face me. "You're smarter and somehow stronger than me, and that's including me using my quirk!"

"Speaking about quirks, have you figured out how to use OFA?" I questioned, causing her to shake the practically empty head. "Hmm. Mum how did it feel when you had the quirk?"

"It didn't feel like anything. Besides knowing that it's within me, I couldn't get it to activate." Mum explained, confusing us in the process. "From what Gran Torino has told me, it should have boosted my quirk at the very least. Yet their was no change, making me assume that it hibernated within me."

"So that means you out classed dad, before he died." Izumi questioned, causing mum to chuckle.

"Why do you think he was afraid of me when I'm angry?" She rhetorically questioned.

"Because he'll most likely get the couch." Izumi answered, unknowing that it was rhetorical.

"That doesn't matter now, we are here! Hope out, I'll see you guys after the exam!" Mum announced, while we hope out of the car. "Remember to do you best Izuku! Izumi remember to go beyond your best, you'll need it."

"Rude!" Izumi shouted as mum drives away. "Anyways, let's head inside."

"Get out of my way extras, or I'll set you on fire!" Katsuki announces his presence, making us turn to face him.

"Ok." I smugly countered, confusing them both. "I get to stay nice and warm in this weather, while you get banned from UA and go to a trash school where you belong!"

"Fuck off!" Bakugo shouted, shoving past me in the process.

"I still don't understand what you see in him." I blandly stated, flustering Izumi to the fact that I know her crush.

"I- How- *Sigh* Honestly, I don't really remember." Izumi stuttered, only to close her eyes and continue. Turning to look at me, she accidentally trips over herself. "But I'll die now."

Before my sister can be sealed to her demise, a familiar brown hair beauty uses their quirk to catch the blondish green idiot. "Sorry for using my quirk on you, it's bad luck to fall- Izuku." 

"Hey Ura-babe." I exclaim, emitting the bright smile that I'm able to do while rotating Izumi back to eye level. "I like you to meet my sister, Izumi. Loud blond, this is my girlfriend Ochaco Uraraka!"

"Hi." Ochaco blandly exclaimed, releasing her quirk before moving towards the building. "Sorry, don't want to be late for the exam."

"Did something happened between you two? Also. Why didn't you tell me that you had a girlfriend?!" Izumi questioned, slightly shouting in my ear. "Sorry."

"I-it's fine. But I have no idea what's wrong... Let's head inside, and get these exams over with." I quietly announced, saddened by the interaction. 'Did I do something wrong?'

<Inko's POV>

After dropping off my children at the entrance, I loop back around and drive into the parking lot. Grabbing the files out of the glove compartment, before making my way towards the principal's office. "Why is this school built like a maze?"

"For my amusement." A white fur ball in a suit stated, hopping out of the vent. "Am I a Dog? A Mouse? A Bear? Either way, I'm principal Nedzu! And you are going the opposite direction to my office."

"Good morning, Nedzu. There is something I would like to ask of you, before I might forget about it." I exclaim, as he leads us into his office.

"Hmm? What does the number 1 hero wish from me?" The chimera questioned, while beginning to make tea. "Tea?"

"Yes, thank you." I politely responded, placing the files onto the coffee table. "The topic relates to my children, and their powers and abilities."

"Seeing how they both declined a spot in the recommendation exam, I assume that you have transferred OFA too Izuku?" Nedzu concluded, handing me a cup of tea.

"No. Izuku refused the quirk and Izumi has it." I informed, catching the principal off guard slightly. "However, this does relate to him. These files I have with me is the quirk examination tests that they did for him, and a list of all the feats that he has done throughout the years."

Grabbing the files, he gives them a quick read through each of them while I finish my tea. "Say that I'm surprised would be a understatement. I'll happily look into this for you! May I ask what stirred this into motion?"

"When he easily carried Heroic Blading's BL-4d3 model Superhuman longsword into the house, like if it was as light as air."

Thanks for reading!

Note this story is not a story that I'll be constantly updating. In this case however, I've been having slight writers block for my other stories, so I decided to write a part on this.

Peace!