work and new home

It had been a month since danielle started her new job and was getting quite a good pay.
She was modeling for clothing companies like forever 21. She recently though modelled new hair styles for a local hair salon.
Kristina had also got a job at kfc just to get enough to get a small house or flat together with danielle.
Keira was back but was moving out into her own place.
Arlie was helping pack everything up whilst danielle and Kristina were looking at houses.

"Oh that's nice" said danielle pointing at a cheap house.
"Yeah, it's cheap aswell"
They both decided to try and get it so they put a bid in.

The next day they got an email from the estate agent saying that they could get it if they put the money in that moment.
"Ok, do it"
Kristina sent the money through and the house was bought.
Millie had already moved out and Keira was leaving in the next few days. They still had the house for another 2 weeks though.

In the next 2 weeks Kristina, danielle and arlie was moving boxes into their new house. It wasn't big like the old one but it was good enough.
Arlie had also got a new car so that helped moving things.
The girls and arlie spend their days off moving things, it was only a 10 minute drive so not that bad.
Danielle also focused on her modeling aswell. Her and Katie became good friends and turns out she was a lesbian. Danielle wanted to hook her up with Kristina but didn't know how.

Finally the day came. They had moved. "Thank you so much arlie" said danielle
"No problem, I've got to go"
"Ok, love you"
"Love you too"
They kissed and arlie left.
Danielle went to her new room which wasn't decorated at all. It was just a white room with boxes and a bed in. She wanted the walls to be painted pink and have her makeup table across from her bed.
Kristina started decorating her room already as she was unpacking everything.
Danielle didn't want to at the moment. She was tired and had a big day ahead of her. She was getting another deal, this time with a makeup company and wanted danielle to model for them

*short chapter but Wednesday's will be good I promise, hope you all enjoy and there will be a big announcement on Wednesday aswell. Something might be returning