" Who is your bhabhi?." Manik asked in confused and Jasmine hit her forehead with her palm looking at her idiotic brother.

And at the next second Manik started laughing because he knows what she meant.

" So should I take it as yes?." Jasmine asked with a mischievous grin.

" Hmm.. it's a.. " Before Manik could give her his answer their attention were caught by an excited voice. They look down from the balcony and saw Nandini yelling like a kid.

" Yayy! Finally you came... I'm so happy." Nandini literally jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

The way Nandini was laughing it was making Manik to smile. Her giggling was like a music to his ears and her childish nature was making him goes crazy for her.

" How I don't come when you called me?. " The guy moved back and pinch her cheeks making her laugh more.

" That's Harshad right! Bhai. " Jasmine said making Manik surprised and shocked.

" Of course. " saying Nandini hugged him and he too hugged her back. But this does not goes well with Manik. Unknowingly his hands curled into fist while his eyes narrowed at them.

Harshad Saxena, one of the best chef in the town and own his own restaurant. Best childhood friend of Nandini and worst enemy of Manik. Since childhood there is a silent war going on between them and the sole reason is Nandini. Harshad was jealous of Manik because wherever he goes he became the center of attention. And Manik never liked Harshad because he always tried to intervened between them.

" Harshad.. I. .." Before Nandini could say something she pulled back in a hard chest like rock.

" What the h.." saying Nandini looked up and was shocked to see it was Manik who pulled her so harshly towards him.

" Is he made up of rocks?." Nandini thought.

His hands was perfectly secured tightly around her tiny frame. It was gentle but a tight grip around her waist. Not hurting her at all.

" Baby, where you was I looking for you?." Nandini's eyes widened when Manik called her baby and most of all it shocked her to the core when Manik put a feathery kiss on her cheeks.

Her eyes almost popped out from her socket and she fume in anger how dare he kiss her without her permission.

" Hey!. " Harshad said in a cheerful tone forwarding his hand toward Manik.

" Hi. " Manik ignored Nandini's death glare and shake his hands with him.

" After so long time dude! What are you doing here?." Harshad asked.

" Sweetheart, didn't you tell him that we are getting married next month?." Manik asked in his sugary tone making Nandini shocked.

" First baby! Now sweetheart!. Is this man is a bipolar?." Nandini thought and put a fake smile one her face.

She tried to wriggle herself from his arms but Manik grip went more stronger than her futile attempt.

" Congratulations to both of you. " Harshad said smiling at them. Both gave him a fake smile.

" Harshad, come here. " Mr. Murthy called him waving his hands. He looked up and went to their house.

" How dare you touch me? And who gave you the right to kiss me and call me baby?. " Nandini pushed him because of which he stumble back but gain his posture back.

In the next second, Nandini was flushed into his chest and his hands were encircled around her waist.

" I don't let anyone touch what's mine. " He said in his husky tone making a shiver run down her spine.

★★★★★★★★★

Spoilers:

''Try me and I will not take a second to show you who I am to you!. " Manik whispered into her ears in his dark and threatened tone. Suddenly Nandini felt hot rising on her body. He puts a small peck on her cheeks and moved back with a devil smirk on his face.

★★★★★★★★★

A/N : Hello pretty readers.

How are you all?

So What did you like in today's chapter?

Do tell me in the comments section.

Do do votes, comments, and share my story with your friends.

_______________××××××________________

And one more thing I'll be putting all my stories on hold and I may continue after May month. Because my exams are started and I know I'll not have time to write.

_______________××××××_________________

Till then help me to reach 300 fam!!

But I'll try to give you all updates.

Hope you all understand 😊.

And don't forget to follow me.😊😊😊