Chapter 5: Ambushed

"Pandy, how far are we from getting to Indol?" Zeke and Pandoria had left Gormott a couple days ago and were now on their way to the Indoline titan, it was time to see new lands and explore around more they hadn't been to Indol yet despite all the exploring they had done over the past ten years so now was the perfect time to visit the place and see what it was like, as well as pay their respects to the pratorium.

"Not too much farther my prince I would say maybe an hour more at most" Pandoria called from the wheel of their ship, she had once again taken the wheel though she had been doing the sailing this whole time so her prince could rest up and sleep as much as he needed to.

"Why dont you let me take over for the last of the sailing Pandy? You must be tired and besides Turters misses sleeping beside you" Zeke said softly as he walked over. He had reached out to hug her but stopped himself instead placing a hand on her shoulder from behind and holding Turters out to her.

Pandoria glanced to the little turtle then back up to Zeke before turning her head away and attempting to hide a yawn behind the back of her hand. "I guess I am... A little tired it has been a few days since I've really slept, what with all this focusing on the direction we are heading in the cloud sea" she said yawning again. "Alright I'll go rest for the rest of the time, make sure you dont get us lost my prince" Pandoria said with a smile as she took the little turtle into her hands and let Zeke take the wheel of the ship.

Pandoria walked down into the small room below the deck of their titan ship, it wasn't overly large but they didn't need a large titan ship when it was just the three of them after all. Rubbing her eyes and with one more yawn she lay down on the bed letting little Turters curl up beside her as she closed her eyes and fell into sleep.

Although her sleep wasn't pleasent, it had started out calm with a dream of her and Zeke as her dreams always started out. However it turned dark rather fast, maybe it was the rocking of the waves of the cloud sea or maybe it was something else, she couldn't explain it but the nightmare wasn't enjoyable. She was locked into watching the nightmare unfold and was only awoken from it, when she heard Zeke shouting to her from the top deck that they had made it to the Indoline titan.

Pandoria shot up from the bed panting, a cold sweat ran down her back as she placed a hand over her core crystal, her heart, small tears ran down her cheeks. She shook her head quickly and rubbed her face dry hearing Zeke calling to her again. "I'm coming my prince!" she shouted back. "What.... Was that dream it... Felt so real" she muttered. Sighing she picked up Turters and walked up to the deck showing Zeke a smile.

"Ah your up good, well then, we have a bit of a walk before we get to the city, we will need to walk through this forest before getting to the heart of Indol but it should be all good yeah?" Zeke said looking down to his blade who seemed a little out of it, that wasn't like her. "Pandy? You alright there?" he then asked softly.

"Hm? Oh yes of course I'm perfectly fine my prince, you know I'm always a little out of it when I just wake up, anyway just get through the forest to get to the city yeah? That will be no problem whatsoever!" Pandoria said with a smile, she passed Turters back to Zeke then with a skip in her step got off the titan ship and onto the massive titan that Indol had made its home.

The walk through the forest seemed peaceful, which in all honesty was a little odd given that normally monsters lurked on the outskirts of towns on all the other titans. Then again Indol was where the Prator and the Pratorium was, perhaps that was why the monsters were far less here, compared to other titans.

"You know my prince, this could almost be a little romantic" Pandoria said with a giggle as she looked up to Zeke through her large round glasses. This statement made Zeke stop and look down to her a tilt in her head, Pandoria wasn't the most subtle when it came to her feelings for Zeke in fact other than actually admitting her feelings with words, it was pretty obvious how she felt.