Prologue

Dollmakers POV 

'Ahhh this should do.' I mumble to myself i walk up to the child and pick it up and stab it. "i just want you to live forever and be my daughter." i put the body in the bag and walk to my workshop. i walk to the abandoned fair grounds where my workshop is with some other creeps houses. I unlock my door and place the body on the table. I do grad all of the materials i need from the cabinets. I start making the body wood and i hear a knock on my door. "Who chould be hear at this hour my god" i think to myself as walk to the front door "hey vine how you doing." Candycane says to me as she walks in to my house. She walks up to my desk where i was working "vine this was a child" she says as she looks at me. "i know I know but shell age and grow up to like 20 something and stop aging". i say to her she looks at me confused "who said i was mad from fuck sake i me and my twin brother kill kids for a living". she says to me laughing i glare at the laughing jester "haha very funny". is say to her she stops looks at me "what do you want for diner "jacks  getting some food from the restaurant down the road" the laughing girl says to me. "Some medium rare steak I guess" i say to her as she walks it of the messy house. I go back to working on the almost finished doll i make some inset eyes and sew some h/c hair on to her head. I proceeded to make a panel on he back i can open and put some gears in i close the panel i put the wine up on and wine her up and she starts  crawling around. "You need a name" i say out loud to her "how about y/n" i say to her she looks at me and starts clapping her hands laughing.