Part 1

My Boyfriends A Psycho
B-Betty, J-Jughead, V-Veronica, A-Archie, SP-Sweet Pea, FP, F-Fangs, T-Toni, K-Kevin, C-Cheryl, WB-Weatherbee

Jughead Jones is the serpent king, he gets what he wants and when he wants it, and when he doesn’t he gets angry, he is a very powerful man and when he meets her he would stop at nothing to make her his, even if that meant being her stalker.

Betty Cooper is a simple girl living in a big house in Riverdale with her crazy mother, she is trying to finish high school and run away to college. But when he meets the most dangerous man in Riverdale she tries her best to stay away from him...that's hard when he’s everywhere she is.

Veronica Lodge,  Betty’s best friend and a rich girl living with her boyfriend Reggie Mantle in the Pembrooke. She is juggling ruining the speakeasy and going to school. 

Archie Andrews had always been next-door neighbors with Betty and still is to this day. They have been best friends since 1st grade and he has liked her since middle school… He just needed to make his move…

Jughead Pov
The air was cold and hit my skin rapidly whilst I drove down the murderous streets of the southside. Riverdale had two sides, The Northside where all the rich and petty snobs lived, and the Southside where all the gangs and trouble lurked. I pulled into the car park I knew too well. Pops diner the finest and popular place to snack in our small town. I took my crowned helmet off and slicked a hand through my rich black hair. I looked around at the expensive cars and sighed, Northsiders. We were brought up to hate the other side and I couldn’t argue, the feeling is mutual. I heard the tiny bell ring that alerted Pop that a new customer had arrived.
P-“Jughead.”
J-“Pop.” We nodded at each other and I took a seat in the middle somewhere. I opened up my keyboard and started my story I have been working on recently. My phone started ringing and I pressed the ignore button. I didn’t want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to be left alone. It rang again and I groaned but picked it up…
J-“Who is…?” 
SP-“Boss you need to get to the bar now we have a problem.”
J-“Sweet Pea calm down I’m sure….” He cut me off and It was getting annoying.
SP-“Hurry!” He hung up and I rolled my eyes. Typical he didn’t even tell me what was so urgent.’ I put all my stuff away and rode over to the White Wyrm, The bar that me and my Dad the serpent king own. I am next in line. I burst through the door and all eyes were on me.
SP-“Aye, he came.” Sweet Pea a teenager with dark hair like myself walked through the crowd and I shook my head.
J- “So there’s no problem?”
SP-“Oh yeah there is you won’t believe it…” 
FP-“Oh, Jug there you are.” My tall and rugged father walked down the stairway that leads to his office.
FP-“I have something to announce everyone!” He pulled me onto the stage and I looked at him questioning his speech. He smiled and grabbed the mic.
FP-“I know this is a bit out of nowhere but I have finally realized that my son Jughead is in his last year of high school,” there were cheers and I looked back to my Dad.
J- “Dad, what’s going on?”He ignored me and continued
FP“I am so proud of you son you have taken care of every serpent in this room and I believe you’re ready.” My eyes widened and I stood there in shock.
FP-“Today I am stepping down as your leader and giving Jughead the role as Serpent King.” Everyone screamed and shouted.
J- “Dad I…”
FP- “Here son.” He took off his jacket and gave it to me, it had a little crown on the snake’s head and I placed it on. He smiled and I saw a single tear run down his face. We walked down the stage and sat at the bar with my friends.
“DRINKS ON ME.” Some drunk guy in the back said. I grabbed a shot of beer and let it trickle down my throat. People patted my back, I sighed this wasn’t actually what I had planned but I guess I can go to college here and finish my book, I’ll lead the serpents for my Dad.
T-“Sweet Pea, did you tell him yet?” Toni, one of my best friends, asked him from behind the bar.
SP- “No, I didn’t get the chance.”
J- “Tell me what?”
F-“Southside high shut down Jughead.” Fangs told me in all seriousness. I scoffed and laughed, but they stared at me.
J- “You’re being serious?”
T- “Yep… Some unnamed buyer thought it would be a good idea to flash his money around and buy a school.”
F-“Probably a Northsider.”
T- “No doubt.”
SP- “What’re you thinking Boss?” I stared at the ground in deep thought.
F- “How are we going to deal with those Northsiders?”
J- “We’ll give them what’s coming to them.”
SP &F- “YEAH!”
T- “Kick their asses and make them more upset at us are you sure that’s a good idea Jug?”
J- “Well, what do you propose Topaz?”
T- “Not all Northsiders are bad… Why don’t we make fri-”
J- “Toni I don’t want those words to come out of your mouth do you understand, there evil little snobs and we will treat them as such!” She nodded her head even though I knew she didn’t agree, they had to listen to me now because I was their leader.
J- “We’re going to show them who’s boss,”  I smirked evilly and got another shot, tomorrow was our first day at a new school where we would make it a living hell for the Northsiders.