Chapter 5: "Leave her alone!"

She woke up in a familiar, yet unfamiliar, room. Hermione sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her tired eyes and looked around the Hospital Wing. She saw the the room was slightly less aged and more golden than she had seen.

When she looked to her bedside she saw the one person,

"What , Harry, where have you be--" She started when seeing the boy with raven, out of control, hair and round wired glasses on his...

Hazel eyes. This was not Harry...

"Who's Harry?"

"Um, no-one. Just someone I used to know. You look like him abit..." She said with watery eyes.

Hermione looked towards the big door when she heard a voice shout in.

"Oi, Prongs. Is Hermione awake yet?" He asked, "Oh, you are! Mornin', Kitten... How are you feeling?"

She looked up and gave him a smile, obviously fake.

"Oh yes, amazing for someone who has fallen down stairs." She laughed sarcasticly, making all the other two boys laugh.

She untangled herself from the creame hospital sheets and sat in a more comfortable position. When she was is a good spot, she lifted a shakey hand to her forehead. she groaned,

"Could someone, please, go get me a glass of water?"

Remus entered the room, looked at Hermione and saw the pained look on her face.

"Yeah, I'll do it." He came back moments later with a glass of water and a pain-relief potion. "Here you are..."

"Thankyou, Remus." She smiled.

They all looked up as she took the potion and a long drink of water. Sirius looked at her.

"How did you manage to fall down the stairs anyway?" He asked confused.

She looked at him and shrugged.

"I don't know, i felt dizzy and couldn't keep myself up anymore..." She laughed, they all looked at her like she had gone mad, "That hasn't happened in ages. I had gotten used to the dizzy spells of the ti-" she cut herself off after almost spilling that she used a Time-Turner.

The boys looked at her and shrugged. Madam Pomfrey came around the corner and ushered the boys out of the room,

"Right boys, out! Miss Dumbledore and I need to have a talk before she gets let out..."

"O-kay, we'll see you later, Hermione." James said, as he pulled Sirius out of the room.

She sat there and thought about the boys, the fact she was in 1973 and that she felt an odd tug towards Sirius that she couldn't explain. As she was lost in her thoughs Madam Pomfrey started talking to her.

"Right, miss Dumbledore, you need to be careful.  Do not overwork yourself, take it easy. Take these potions before and after bed." She explained, "Come back to me if you need more, dear."

Hermione nodded and stood up.

"Thankyou, Madam Pomfrey." The old matron smiled.

"You are very welcome, dear!"

~~~~~~~~~

She walked in the halls contemplating whether she should go up to library and get in some early studying. This thought was quickly stopped when a boy walked in front of her.

"Excuse me." Hermione said.

"I've never seen you here before..." He drowned, "Are you new?"

"Well, thats an amazing  observation. I am new, Hermione Dumbledore!" she extended her hand, exspecting him to shake it. He just look at her with a descusted glance.

"You're a Dumbledore?" He sneered.

"Yes... I'll be going now." she gave a small smile and lowered her head.

"I don't think so, I want to know more about you!" he grabbed her wrist tightly. She yelped in pain.

"Who are you!" she struggled to get out of his grasp. "I don't know you, what are you doing!?" she yelled, still srtuggling to get out of his grip.

Hermione could hear loud heavy footsteps coming around the hall. She got more worried.

Is it some of his friends?

She stuggled more and more until she heard a shout.

"Leave her alone!"

Hermione's head spun around and she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Sirius!" She yelled.

"Snape," James growled, "really, the new girl."

"Do you really have nothing better to do?" Remus added.

Sirius ran over to Hermione as Snape let her go, so she wouldn't fall onto the ground.

"I'll get you next time, Dumbledore!" Snape taunted.

Remus looked over at Sirius and Hermione and saw Hermione wrapped in Sirius' arms her face in his chest, her back shaking,

Was she crying?
He thought to himself. 

Remus walked over to them both and wrapped his arms around Hermione, caging her in as James did the same. She didn't know why but she felt so safe with the boys, like they had been together their whole lives.

"C'mon, Kitten, lets get you back to Griffindor tower." Sirius said, lifting her off the ground, as the boys all let go of her.  She nodded, feeling confused, anxious and scared about seeing Snape again.

Word count: 825

AHHH!! This took so long and i dont even know why!!!

thankyou for 219 reads i love and appreciate you all so much!!

Only Time Will Tell || Sirius Black x Hermione.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara