86. Doctor Check up

Start from the beginning

She asked," Bhai where is Bhabi?". He said," She is sleeping..". She looked at the wall clock and asked," It's 2.00 PM, still she is sleeping. Is she ok?". He fed her a morsel and said," She is fine, just tired that's it". 

She smiled mischievously and asked," just tired... what is that mean Bhai??". He poked her head with his fingers and said," act like a small one.." She pouted and said," I am 22 years old Bhai, no more a child okay..".

He looked at her as you don't change look, she shrugged her shoulders proudly. He then gave the last morsel to her, and he gave the juice glass to her. She took the glass gladly and started sipping her juice. He got off the sofa to wash his hands, after washing his hands he brought the oil with him.

Seeing oil in his hands, she quickly kept the glass on the table and turned to leave but stopped listening to his stern words," Mukti Malhotra, stop right there...". She stopped in her tracks, he said," come and sit down...". 

She quietly sat down on the floor and took the juice glass again. He sat on the sofa in front of her, he pulled the band out of her hair.

He then poured oil into his hands and started his massaging, she made a yucky face but after some time, she started liking it. So she closed her eyes feeling relaxed, he has been massaging her for a while now. 

Mukti was in a half sleepy state because of his wonderful massage. Soon they were interrupted by Nandini. She called him in a sleepy voice,"Manik...".

Mukti chuckled and said," Go your another baby has come..". He pulled her hair a little, she let out a fake painful expression. Manik said to Nandini," come here...". 

Nandini opened her eyes fully and looked at the duo. She walked towards them and sat beside Manik and encircled her hands around his biceps then she said," I am hungry...".

He then gave a final massage rubbing her scalp and gathered her hair and tied it in a bun. He said," Now you can go and the next one is your turn, Mrs. Malhotra.". 

She immediately denied it and said," No Manik, I don't want to...". Without hearing her pleads, He went from there to fetch their lunch. She looked at Mukti for help, she gestured as she can't do anything with her stubborn husband.

He brought the lunch for them and sat beside Nandini, Mukti was still sitting on the floor and watching the TV. He then fed her a lunch and he completed his lunch with her. After completing the lunch he asked her to sit on the floor beside Mukti. 

She said," No No Manik... I don't wanna take bath now please please...". Understanding her denial he said," ok but tomorrow morning you have to take an oil massage". She saluted happily and said," yes boss..". He murmured," pagal". Mukti's mouth opened widely and said," this is not fair Bhai, I too had taken a bath but you massaged me..".

He sighed and said," look at her hair and yours... and Abhi used to apply oil on her. I know you haven't applied oil for months, mom was asking you continuously but you never listened to her. So no more arguments in that, from now on I will check you every week. You should apply oil weekly once or else I will bring the bottle to your office."

Mukti asked him," you will bring?". He asked in a challenging tone," You have a doubt?". She composed herself and said," No". Nandini held his hands and said," Oh Manik, leave that she will apply.". He said," You don't know Nandini, she is not eating properly these days. every day she is leaving early without having her breakfast".

Then he turned towards Mukti and said," Don't skip breakfast otherwise I don't know what will I do..". Mukthi held her hands and said," Alright, I will take care of that. No need to get hyper, you won't be handsome with the wrinkles on am I right Bhabhi?". Saying that she winked at her, Nandini smiled and said," ha ha.. you are right Mukti..".