puffy approached the two, her striking deep blue eyes fixed on badboyhalo.

"before you so rudely interrupted puffy, i was just explaining to techno why the egg is so awesome."

she started to bicker with him, technoblade occasionally jumping in to back up puffy with a cheeky remark.

"techno you heard the egg right? what did it say?"
technoblade shrugged, "its hard to make out another voice over all the ones already in here," he tapped his with one of his knuckles.

just then, ranboo seemingly unwillingly, made a strange noise- one of that youd only heard come from enderman- and alerted them to your presence. three heads snapped to your direction and you and ranboo quickly ducked behind the vine.

he covered his mouth with both hands and squeezed his eyes shut, you could tell he was already beating himself up. "i saw someone!" "no bad, youre just seein' things, like i said-" "techno you cant tell me theres no one there anymore- i just saw them! come out whoever you are! i know youre there!"

you heard bad's boots click against the ground as he neared you and ranboo. grabbing one of ranboo's hands and squeezing tightly, you closed your eyes, slowing your breathing and trying trying to make yourself as silent as possible. ranboo stiffened beside you with every step- "i know someones there!"- the metal boots clanging loudly on the ground as he stopped beside the pond.

"bad, theres no one-"
"no- you cant hide from me you little muffinhead-" muffinhead? "come out!"

you opened your eyes and saw the blue boots standing next to you. ranboo made a startled enderman noise and jumped slightly, lightly bumping into you. he looked up at badboyhalo. "oh, um, hi?" "i knew it! we were being watched this whole time."

you let your eyes trace up the man. the very, very, tall man. he towered over you, especially right now since you were seated. meeting his eyes, you were taken aback by his appearance up close. his skin was pitch black, and it looked more like he was a hole in time rather than a physical being. he had horns, very similar to ranboo's, but his were very tall and sharp. his eyes were a bright, solid white as he stared at you. he had a tail, also very similar to ranboo's, but much longer.

he had small wings, but it was more of just a black floating outline of wings, more style than functional. there was a black halo hovering above his head, spinning slowly and moving along with his motions. his fangs seemed to be part of his upper lip rather than peeking out from under it.

under his armor, he wore an almost fully black hoodie, the hood, pocket, and cuffs lined with red as well as a red stripe down the sleeve. he had brown, fingerless gloves slipped over his long pointed fingers. black jeans and sneakers accompanied the hoodie. the hood was pulled up- that was why you hadnt really had a good view of him you guessed- stopping just before his horns.

his netherite armor glinted ominously with enchantments as he stood over you and ranboo, cowered pitifully in a pond.

"bad im just gonna go," you heard technoblade's monotone voice carry over the room and your eyes quickly flicked to where it came from, spotting him at the exit.

"wait! techno, wait," he started desperately to techno, but stopped and turned to you for a second, "dont move." his eyes narrowed on you, "especially you."