Quicky Mickey 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" You saw the side of a shoe.

Takumi was chuckling. "Do ya like playing Y/n? This is just the start, then we'll move forwards." Takumi had been playing with your feet under your desk, his legs were already long as he slouched biting his pencil.

This sick idiot! You had never wanted to strangle someone so much.

That was an understatement, you had always wanted to murder Hitoshi.

Your boyfriends class wasn't too far away from the one Takumi was trying to knock you up in.

"So therefore the x value would equal to x. Creating the sequence of A with a power of two, plus B with the power of two under a division bench of AB plus 1. Equals X." The professed wrote down random things, rubbing the chalkboard to make everyone's ears bleed.

"What the fuck does that even mean? My IQ isn't one thousand you know." Neito whispered to himself biting on his finger in hopes to let blood rush into his head for some reason.

"Wouldn't the variable change into negative F due to the fact of the plus symbol and addition to a fraction?" Hitoshi had raised his hand for too long and plainly opened his mouth.

The teacher nodded pushing up his glasses. "Correct Mr. Shinsou. The equivalent fractions had merely been added together." The teacher circled the answer on the board.

Every student turned to look at Hitoshi who kept writing down and fixing his notes.

"Naw bro he's possessed." Neito spoke to himself with a gaze as if he'd just saw a ghost.

Hitoshi heard his friend and continued to focus.

He was actually paying closer attention to class because he wanted to forget about that guy. I wonder how my princess is doing with him. I imagine he's dirtier than me, if he does anything to touch Y/n I swear to god. He thought to himself.

The anger was showing on the outside as the thin led on his pencil broke from the friction he applied it onto the paper.

"Crap." He whispered to himself also getting a paper cut from the edge of his notebook.

Hitoshi was prepared to go into his daze again. All his mind revolved around was you, he had to see you.

"Oh it must seem the papers printed. Would anyone be as kind as to take these papers to Mr. Aizawa in class A just down the hall?" Their teacher, Mr. BenDover, stated waving the small stack of blue construction paper.

Hitoshi's ears perked up hearing that name, he knew your school schedule by heart. He knew everything about you because you captured his heart so deeply.

"I'll take it sir." Hitoshi raised his hand, feeling the paper cut burn.

Neito crossed his arms. "I would've said something but I'm stupid so why?" He shrugged and began to die random signs with his hands.

The deaf kids in class were convinced he was in a gang.

"Mr. Shinsou, your duty. You have ten minutes in case you need to use the restroom." Mr. BenDover stuck them out to the lavender haired male.

Hitoshi was now the star of the show, blinking his tired eyes as he stood up and took the papers along with a hall pass, leaving the room.