s2#5

GULF'S POV:

"Tay, hey, why are you so angry, are you not happy that we are together again?" Saint asked. i saw Zee gripping his waist and pulled him closer to himself. Mew did the same to me and i looked up a bit. he gave me a peck on my lips.

still unknown what's gonna happen, i burried my face in Mew's neck and inhale his sent. when i look aside i saw Brightwin holding hands.
i looked at Mew again and gave him a peck on his cheek.

he smiled at me and looked at Tay again. we all waited for his answer and Tay sighed

" first, its not that i'm against your relationship or something,
Second, i'm angry because, all this was my fault. because Saint said that even if he got kidnapped Zee wouldn't care."

i saw Zee looking down at Saint and kissed him. then he said

" don't ever think i wouldn't care for you, did you know that when i noticed that you were gone, i started to panic and almost called the whole world to search for you." Saint stepped away from Zee and said

" you mean you called Janistar, because she has connections, i should have known that you acctually didn't search for me..."

and he slapped Saint in his face"WTF, YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE THAT I LOVE YOU RIGHT...WELL THEN I'LL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, EVEN IF I NEED TO DIE FOR IT."and he walked towards the road and spread his arms and waited for a car to kill himself. Saint ran after him

"NOO... NOO ZEE , PLEASE, DONT..." he tried to pull him away. but Zee pushed him aside and spread his arms again. finally he closed his eyes.

Saint cried and said " koala , i... i believe ... i believe that you love me, so please come back... i love you." but he didn't move. soon Saint had enough and said angry

"FINE, IF YOU DON'T COME BACK THEN ILL TAKE YOUR PLACE..." Saint walked up a few meters ahead before Zee and also spread his arms as he waited.

Zee ran towards Saint and grabbed his arms

"are you nuts? get away from there!" but Saint didn't move. We all saw a car coming their way and we screamed in fear "Saint... P' Saint‼!" Zee threw him over his shoulder and ran back to safety "Zee, let me go.."

NO ONE POV:

As soon as Zee put him down he slapped Saint in the face again

" whats your problem Zee "saint yelled with tears in his eyes. Zee hugged him tightly. He felt like his world was starting to fall apart.

After a few minutes he calmed down "saint baby, never, never ever, do something dangerous like that again." Saint let some tears go

"but you didn't want to move..." he mumbled as he played with Zee's fingers. Zee had a soft smile on his face be for he hugged him tighter

" sorry baby, forgive me?" Saint smiled and gave him a peck on his lips and said " forgiven... i love you Koala."

Zee smiled as he caressed Saint's face "i love you too." They looked at each other and slowly everything disappeared.

Tay coughed and they were brought back to earth.

"Sorry before you strip each other with your eyes. can we go back to my explanation?" They all nodded.
" so blah blah blah kidnapped blah blah blah... uhmm...ah so New, I and your family planned to kidnapped the bottom. But that Fucking asshole, that almost raped you guys, was supposed to be friends from off's friend. He played it well.

We trusted him. The video was filmed by off himself. So bla bla bla you went crazy bla bla bla and l now we are here.

But off and i never knew that he would do something like that, we just fell in his trap. soon as i saw that video, where he tried to do something dirty to you, i got angry when i called Off.

He searched some data about that guy and realised that he was someone who was a big fanboy of Saint, Gulf and Win, he didn't you guys to be with them.

He wanted to do you guys, so that your boyfriend don't want you anymore.
So now you know I'm not angry that you being together " we all nodded

"So what are we gonna do now with that guy?"Zee asked.

"Don't worry, with Gun's cute face, Off's connections, me and New will plan something, now you just go home and do you dirty stuff... but please do it safe?" Tay said and took off. Soon the couples left one by one.

------------

Next chapter is 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
If you are underage..... you are allowed to take a glance 😆😆😆. You have to wait until you are old enough.