Chapter 2 - Meeting Them-

Start from the beginning

Now that I already know his name is Fushiguro he told us to wait outside because it may be dangerous if we both interfere him. After a few minute we wait, Yuji told me that he wants to go in and I agreed with him. So we both run and jump as high as we can, and crush one of the school window.

'screw that damn window, who even cared about it if it shattered into pieces?' thought myself while Yuji save them and I punched that cursed below us with full strength.

Fushiguro POV:

'what? Are they really a normal person?!' I thought myself with shocked especially that girl. Why I feel like I seen her somewhere?

"normally I'd be pissed, but good job"

"what the thing that eating the cursed?" asking Yuji

"it's my shikigami, you can see it. Normally you can't see curses exceptions being when facing death or special place like this." I explained to him and looked toward my shikigami that being pat by that girl. 'wait, she can see it to?!'

"hey, you what is your name?"

"uhh..me? I'm (y/n)" she pointed at herself.

"hey you both didn't afraid, huh? I mean all this cursed that you both see right now."

"No." they both said unison. Something fell out from the girl skirt and being picked up by (y/n). "is this a real finger?!" she asked me.

"yeah, it Ryomen Sukuna finger the special grade cursed"

A suddenly loud burst come from above them and forcefully push them both.

"RUN!"

(y/n) POV:

We both being pushed "Fushiguro!" I was shocked from what I see before me Fushiguro already on the cursed grasp. He was about to call his Nue but the cursed slam him hard to the wall. 'goddamn it what should I do?!' with flash of my eye Yuji already give a hard punch to the cursed.

"Yuji!" with no hesitation I started give a really hard punch and fight with Yuji. But failed, when we both being slamming hard on the school concrete. "A cursed only be exorcised by another cursed." Said Fushiguro.

"I just need some cursed energy, right?" wait, what are you doing Yuji?! "Yuji, No!"

"you idiot! Don't!" Yelled Fushiguro.

The cursed started running toward Yuji, I was about to kick the cursed again but shocked when a huge wave that able to slash the cursed with one swing of his hand. When I looked carefully, Yuji body already has a strange tattoo on it. 'I have a really bad feeling.'

Yuji started laughing "what a wonderful age it has come! Women and children spawning like maggots!"

'what? What is this? This is not Yuji.' thought myself and suddenly my body won't move when I felt a heavy pressure right in front of me. It was him. He grabbed my chin and put my face really closed to him that I can felt his hot breathing on me.

"you. You have a really interesting blood in you and I gonna make you mine whether you like it or not" with sadistic smile on his face.

I smacked his hand and form my hand like wolf shadow sight "KURO" a big black form wolf come from my shadow and started sprinting toward Sukuna.

Kuro growled and biting Sukuna hand really hard but it's been thrown a side when Sukuna just swing his hand. I in other hand started running toward him "Cursed Technique Hell Flame" a really huge flame come from my palm hand and with one swing I send it toward Sukuna. But sadly he dodges it.

"Hahahaha! Impressive! You're really something aren't you?!" said Sukuna with surprised reaction.

"oi, what you think you're doing with my body and my (y/n)? Give it back" Yuji said with holding his face.

"how can you be able to move?" asked Sukuna

"it's my body, you know." Said Yuji

"Don't move! You're a cursed now I will exorcise you!" barked Fushiguro.

"wait! No, Fushiguro-kun!"

"what the situation?" suddenly appear a blindfolded guy right behind Fushiguro.

'who are this all guys?!' 

Thanks for 200 reads!! ;)💖💖

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You for 200 reads! ;)💖💖

you guys really are the best! I hope you guys can continue supporting me. :) Sorry for the bad grammar.

anyways thanks for read my story! love you guys!♥😘

-Lazymind-