"IM GONNA KILL YOU TWO!" Raph yelled chasing us around,

Me and Mikey sped through the lair barley getting them to breathe from laughing before we collapsed into a bundle of laughter on the floor.

It was a fun prank until we got mulled by Raph and had to be separated by the other boys.

I sat with Mikey sitting on the couch with an ice pack on both of our heads before turning to each other,

"Worth it..." I announced,

"So very worth it." We gave each other a side fist-bump in pain.

————————————————————————————————————

I was sitting with the turtles, Casey,and April on the roof. It was a quiet week, no Kraang activity, no foot. It was weird but relaxing. I can't do much to help them but whenever there's a chance I take it. I hate seeing them all stressed so them being happy is a nice change.

I was staring at Leo (he didn't notice of course) untill April stoped my looking.

"Hey Y/N? Do you ever wonder what the turtles would look like as humans?" She asked.

"Hmm, now that you think about it I kinda wonder too." I replied and continued to look at the blue chad turtle.

He notice and gave me a smile and I smile back but April's question regained consciousness.

I started to think as I looked at him.

"Hm

"Hm..."

.

.

.

I started to think really hard, I think Leo was getting uncomfortable..