Chapter 10

Y/n pov

Y/n: Okay it says that...

Y/n Watson and Louis Partridge were spotted at a skate park looking very close. Her brother, Jack Watson was also there looking for his sister. He said:"I have to chase after my sister and her so called "friend"". Does this mean that Y/n Watson and Louis Partridge dating? Could the rumor be true?

Let us know your thoughts at the comments!

Comments:

@username1: Ofc they are dating! What else could they be?

@username2: I really hope its true. They look cute tgt💞

@hater1: Louis is too good for Y/n🙄

@username3: They are made for each other. I know it. Come fight me if u dont agree🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️

@username4: Ofc they are tgt. Is that even a question?

@username5: Well even if they're not they better be.😠

@username6: I ship Y/n and Millie more😙

View more comments
_______________________________

I sighed and gave Jack his phone back.

Y/n: Well...

Emma: Dear is something on your mind?

My mom came closer to me.

Y/n: I kinda... have a crush on him?

Jack: HA I KNEW IT! WAIT WHAT?

Y/n: I have a crush on him...

I thought they were gonna be angry but no my mom came and hug me.

Emma: Its okay honey. Everyone develops crushes from time to time. Back in my day, I have tons of crushes.*cough*fictional characters*cough*

Y/n: What?

Emma: Nothing! So honey its okay you can date him if you want i won't be against it.

Y/n: Really? What about Jack?

Jack: Of course im agains-

My mom hit him at the back of his head.

Emma: He's totally fine with it.

She said smiling while Jack was rubbing his head.

Y/n: Well im going to bed now. Goodnight!

Emma: Goodnight darling.

Jack: Goodnight dumbass.

I stick my tongue out at Jack. Then i walked to my room and did my night routine. After finishing, i went to my bed and try to dozed off.
_______________________________

The next day

I woke up feeling really bad. I touch my head and it's hot but i have school today.

Y/n: I can't have a fever now can i? No i can't, i was fine yesterday. How could i have a fever. Plus i have school today! Mrs. smith will kill me if i were to be absent!

Flasback

I did my night routine and went to my bed but sadly i can't sleep because i was thinking about Louis. Yes in the middle of the night i was thinking about Louis Partridge but what can i say have you ever seen that men? He's gorgeous. He wouldn't date me. So with that i had all negative thoughts going around my head.'what can i do.....'