@violentvirtues

1  Do you believe featuring in meet the authors has helped you as a writer?

It was a definitely a fun experience and I was honoured to be apart of it!

2. What genre do you like to read?

 My favourite genres are true-crime and psychological studies but I'm also a fan of fantasy / sci-fi

3. What's the best piece of advice you've received on wattpad?

Write what you want to write / write what you enjoy writing rather than focusing on what others want

4. Are your stories on any of platforms? (Instagram, twitter, amazon ect)

only on wattpad 

5. Do you believe being apart of the wattpad community has helped you as a writer?

I  think I've grown a lot as a writer alongside this website :)

6. What's one story (on or off wattpad) that you would recommend someone read?

It all depends what you're into but I massively enjoyed The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule

7. How is your latest story going?

It's a pretty big project for me but unreal Wally enjoying it

8. Do you believe interview platforms, clubs, contests, and organization accounts on wattpad are a useful tool for new writers?

I think they're great opportunities

9 As a writer, do you think it is wise to write in more than one genre? 

I think that if you want to experiment and branch out of your comfort zone then you should absolutely go for it! Personally, I think it's wise to write in different genres so that you can figure out what you enjoy writing the most. Plus, it provides a chance for you to improve your writing in different ways and allows you to remain creative through the exploration of new ideas and concepts :)

{Click on the link below to checkout this author's profile}