"That's..." The floating girl then cut herself off, then stared in the direction of the window, eyes dazzeled at the sight.

He's outside, isn't he? Deku is training outside, I feel him. Oh damn, Ochaco~

"Sorry girlie, I think Momo is right, we should all hit the sack~"

"You just say that because you either wanna play video games!"

"Me? Play games until 3 am? You must have mistaken me for someone else, Mina~"

"Ahh, Irisss!"

Mina wasn't entirely in the wrong. Iris just wanted to see Katsuki before going to bed, she was also quite tired. "Okay, Imma leave now! Goodnight sweeties~"

"Goodnight, Iris!"

"Don't stay up too late, it's not good for you, you know, ribbit."

"Will do~"

Iris made her way to Bakugou's room, and knocked. When he opened the door, Iris jumped onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Suki!~"

"Oi, what the fuck do you think you're doing, dumbass? We might fall!"

"But you'll catch me, right?~"

"You can catch yourself with your quirk, Iris."

"But I want you to catch me!"

"Okay, okay, fine. What were you planning to do here?"

"Hm, just wanted to tell you goodnight~"

"Your moves weren't bad, by the way."

"Is that your way of saying: Good job, your moves look cooler than mine?"

"Hah? Never!"

"Mhm, sure~"

"What? I'm right! "

"Kay, goodnight!" Iris let got of Bakugou, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, then tried running out the door.

"Oi, where do you think you're going, cutting our conversation short like that, hah!?" Katsuki managed to take her wrist and pulled her back on him, bringing her into a kiss.

"Ha, gotcha! Okay, now you can go."

"Okay~"

~~~~~

The days of training passed by, and then the day of the exam was upon Class 1-A. The students stepped outside the bus, right in front of the National Dagoba Arena, where the exam was to be held.

"Ah, I'm getting nervous!"

"I wonder what we'll have to do...I wonder if i can get my provisional license..." Mr Aizawa walks up to Mineta, and simple bends down, arms dangling.

Well...that's one way to tell someone they're short, Eraser Head.

"Mineta, it's not about wether or not you can. Go and get it!"