"Amelia my love, what a surprise," his voice was a mix of his and his wolf. His slight English accent comes through when their voices mix. 

"I need to talk to you about something," 

"Really and here I am thinking you're here to make love," he rolls his eyes, not bothering to sit up. I don't say anything just watch the way his eyes don't wander off mine. 

"You have a son," he nods. 

"That I do, I don't really like him but he's mine," Alex shrugs his left shoulder, a habit he has that use to always make me smile. I used to find it weird that he never used both shoulders, it was always the left. He picks up a pen starting to write with the left hand, he doesn't look away from me. 

"You still write with your left?" He smiles at my question.

"Of course babe, I'll always write with my left hand to keep it busy unless it's you. My left hand belongs to you after all that's the hand I used to-" 

"Alexander," I stop his sentence. 

"That's not how you use to say it, but close enough," 

"You have a son," he gives me a look like I'm dumb and I just to smack it off his face. He blinks a couple times looking around the room seeming to look for cameras like it was a prank. 

"I know that," 

"I mean another one," I pull back the chair taking a seat in front of my dear mate this is the closest we've been in years and I rather be further away from him. 

"As much as you think I'm a whore I've only ever had sex a handful since you've left me and I've never came nor can I have kids with anyone else," 

"You could," it was true he wasn't marked more did he mark me. We could have kids with whoever we want they just had to be strong enough, my womb wouldn't except a weak man's sperm nor would a regular woman be able to carry his child. 

"No I can't babe, but let's say I did, whose the mother," 

"Me," he looks at me with confusion written all over his face. He didn't believe what I was saying, I wouldn't too if I was him. 

"It's probably been years since you've has a man-," 

"I wasn't obligated to leave my desired unsatisfied, just like you I have needs that were always sated each and every time," his eyes turn black knowing I wasn't lying. 

"Another man touched you, you're mine," 

"I am not yours, I have no ring on my left hand, no mark on my neck, no crown on head nor do I stand at your left meaning I am a free single woman. Please never forget that, you give up the right to be possessive when you let my tramp of a sister get in your head and kick me out of my children's life. 

I know seeing me has you stunned because I get more jaw dropping as time goes on but please know that if I didn't care about my child I wouldn't be here. Now when you oh so kicked me out of you're cute little kingdom I was pregnant with your child, our third child together, his name Sebastian." 

"The man from the party, the one who was with Winter when they first entered," 

"Yes, isn't he handsome, he didn't get it from you," 

"He's not mine, that boy is older than Winter," 

"He is older than the twins but he also younger than them," 

"What, what the hell are you saying?"

"I didn't know that I was pregnant with him until I almost lost him, Iris was grieving and our body was shutting down because we lost you and the kids. I met someone who was able to help me, he gave Sebastian some of his powers by giving our child his blood. The blood healed him but the powers were messing with the ones from me. 

So I aged him by three years making him the same age as the twins. But in reality he is only eighteen but he's the best thing that ever happened to me after you left me. He was my reason for breathing."

"Why don't I feel a connection to him like I do Winter and August?" 

"He's your son but the blood from my friend breaks the bond you would have with him because he is your pup. You would have to build it organically but he does feel something for you, he wants to meet you Alexander," 

I look up to see Alexander standing up now making his way around the table to stand in front me. I stand up but still have to tilt my head up a little to make eye contact with him. It's the closest we've been the last eighteen years, he takes a step forward and I take one back. He continues until I feel the wall pressed against my back, he leans down giving my check a peck. 

"I would love to meet our son, babe," I nod. I go to push him away before I could he wraps his fist around my throat pressing down slightly. 

"Its been forever since I've seen this beautiful sight. This brings backs memories of us in bed together for ours, my back having fresh claw marks," he gives my neck another squeeze this time a little tighter before stepping back. 

"Get out Amelia," his voice angry and I could see that his eyes were red, his arms were in fists. He was flexing so hard hard the veins in this arm showing.

"You left me Xan not the other way around never forget that my love," I teleport into Reign's room. 

"Reigna my dear I have a mission for you darling," she looks up at me scared." I need you to stab Draven for me," I take out the dagger and point it at her. 

She steps back because she knew that she had no choice. Tears started rolling down her eyes, Reign was waiting for me and I already knew that. 

"Is there another way?" 

"Unfortunately there isn't, I need you to go it soon so that I can start looking for Zachary. I know what I ask of you is cruel but it needs to be done today Reign, if not you already know what will happen. You've read the book, you've seen what will happen if Zach gets his hands on Winter," 

"Why don't you tell him the truth?" 

I look at her to see that her eyes were bloodshot and her locks were up in a bun so that it doesn't get in the way while reading. I look at her and see how much she loves him, it wasn't something new to me. 

"You love that man with all you have, you loved him then and even now you love him more than he'll ever know. You two knew each other before Aelle and him, you were so scared of getting rejected that you never told him how you felt. When you were going to it was too late Aelle fell for him and he for her," I watch as the memories flash through her eyes. 

"He loved her and she loved him. When Aelle was murdered you were there for him, took care of him and his kingdom. You two shared nights of passion, you were certain he was going to choose you but realised he was trying to find her in you. After all, you were her best friend. I'm doing this so that he can truly be happy as well as you. You're hurting because he's hurting, I'm going to help you heal Reign. Please do this and I promise you happiness in the end," 

"I hate you," 

"Not the first time I've heard it nor will it be the last. You have fifteen minutes," I wink at her before teleporting her into his office. I look up to see Reece looking at me. 

"You're an evil bitch," 

"I know but I must do what I must," 

Damien POV

I feel someone in bed with me. It was now night and I have no idea who the hell decided to come here. I felt a pair of lips on mine and they were so soft, opening my eyes to see Winter in the bed with me. 

She smiles at me before she swaddles me, taking me face in her hands. 

"I've missed you Damien," she whispers before starting kissing me again while moving her hips against me.

Sneak peak

ⒶⓃ
worst update goes to me.

I swear work has me tired af and I don't even know when the weeks past. I'm going to do better at updating I promise.