019. nandos

lily spotted james and mason in the nandos queue so she brought grace over to them.

"thank fuck you're here now, almost missed our reservation." james teased lily, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"you look nice though," he pecked her quickly.

mason pretended to throw up over their PDA, which made grace laugh.

"um, reservation for sinclair?" lily said to the worker at the front, who looked down to his clipboard and then brought them to their table.

"have you been to nandos before?" the worker asked, to which they all nodded.

"grace has actually never been," lily said after the worker walked away, "wanted to take her for her first nandos." lily chuckled, pulling her phone out.

"we need to order on our phones, because of COVID... which is good i suppose," lily tried to make more conversation with the boys.

lily's phone pinged because of a text from grace.

GRACE 14:33
so happy about the online ordering because
going to restaurants is so hard usually

lily laughed and read the text out.

"have you still been having appointments, grace?" she asked to make more conversation.

grace nodded, and started typing aggressively on her phone.

GRACE 14:35
they're thinking about stopping my appointments
because i've made no progress with talking

lily's face fell as she read out the text.

"sorry to hear that, grace," mason said, putting his hand on her back and rubbing lightly.

25,724 likeslilysinclair grace took this lolView all 149 commentsameliamonet gorg😍gracemitchz yw yw😇declanrice How was your nandos without me? @madders @masonmount10 @gracemitchz    | madders 🤫what nandos?    | masonmount10 i didn't have a nand...

25,724 likes
lilysinclair grace took this lol
View all 149 comments
ameliamonet gorg😍
gracemitchz yw yw😇
declanrice How was your nandos without me? @madders @masonmount10 @gracemitchz
    | madders 🤫what nandos?
    | masonmount10 i didn't have a nandos?😅
    | gracemitchz never had nandos in my life....😳
    | mas0nm0unt10 Is he dating her?🤔😐
    | lilysinclair what's nandos