0.1(The Kidnapping)

I break into their house they are up reading I put a bag around their head they flail I then jump out the window with them as someone else appears and knocks them out they lay there while I chain up their hands to a poll so they can't escape they sit there quietly I poke them with a shocky stick they flinch I poke them with it again I duck and catch the kick No I said they squirm I drop a decent sized and weighted rock on their leg they somehow dodge it someone grabs them "This would be a LOT easier for you if you didn't fight" Flame said they squirm Flame just holds them still suddenly the chains up and Flame is thrown into a wall only for Dark and Night to shock them from both sides but they duck so both shock each other I easily grab them and slam them down they roll across the floor Get up i'm not done! I said kicking them they jump out of the way I snap their arm they jump out of the way again Flame Dark and Night grab them and hold them still they squirm.

I shock them they stop squirming Give in? I asked they nod I chain them back up and take the bag off they look up at Me and Flame What? I asked they just stare at me I turn on death touch and touch them they blink What? I asked they start giggling This better not be a trick or I said making a small cut on their cheek they shake head no Good you learn fast I said they nod I get the door so someone can come in Here already? I asked they just sit there waiting Hmmmm I said -What- They replied Why are you early? I asked -Dunno- He replied Oh is it about them? I asked -Who are they- He asked Latest victim I replied I shrug They probably go by speak when spoken to I said -What are you doing with them?- He asked Still figuring that out I replied -Well figure it out soon- He said Yes sir I replied,

He disappears I grab the chains and pull them into the dark room 'What-' They said Flame turns the camera on while I strap them down they remain silent I pick up a hot poker before I start I pick up the brander with the numbers 011 on it they look up at me It's best not to fight this I said they just lay there I press it against their arm there's already numbers there I cut their shirt open they stare I grab the real brander one you have to make yourself they just keep staring I press it to their chest and start burning the numbers 011 into it they just sit there I grab a hot knife and slash their eye they stay quiet then I slice their throat a little they still remain silent I grab a big heavy rock they stay quiet I drop it from a very high height they wait for it to be over I start stabbing them all over they wait then I pour hot water into the wounds they remain silent So what's your name? I asked they stare at me Well? I added in they shake their head Well then what do they call you? I asked they shake their head again Rude I said they motion so the stab wounds and the brand mark Alright then i'm calling you Jade I said they gag No? I asked they glare Hmmmm Blood I said they ignore you I look at their collar It says Onyx on it That your name? I asked they ignore me Or what they call you? I asked they hand me a piece of paper I take it and read it It says I will not waste my voice on you because you're mean on it Aren't all gang leaders? I asked they shrug.