She laid down closing her eyes when she felt something sit next to her. She opened them slightly to see a black dog sitting down. A smile on his face as he nudged his head under her arm. She let out a laugh as she rubbed behind his ears.

"You remind me of a dog I once saw in a dream. I'll call you Snuffles," she said as the sense of deja vu overcame her. Snuffles perked his ears up excitedly letting out a bark before laying down next to her.

"I just found the craziest thing out Snuffles. You would never believe it- hell I can't believe it either. My parents aren't really my parents. My mum is really Amelia Potter and my dad is Regulus Black," she said stopping so she could scratch his back. She let out a sigh laying back on the ground as Snuffles sat up straight. "I've never heard of Regulus Black before."

She let out a gasp- sitting upright as Snuffles gave her a questionable look. "If Regulus Black is my father then that means Sirius Black is my uncle." Snuffles starred at her before placing his paw on her leg. "You're really well-trained Snuffles. Well, thank you for keeping me company. I have a quidditch tournament tomorrow I better get some sleep," she said as she got up from her seat and headed back in the castle- as Snuffles followed her inside.

***

(y/n) woke up with a jolt as Angelina shook her away. "Come on, we're going to need breakfast. The weather is terrible outside."

(Y/n) let out a groan as she swung her feet over her bed and started to stretch. She was not looking forward to playing in the rain against Slytherin. She threw on her spare quidditch uniform- for she didn't want to walk in the rain to the locker rooms- and headed downstairs with Angelina.

The intensity of the match always put everyone on edge, but it seemed worse today as they approached the Gryffindor table.

"Morning," the twins sad in unison as the girls sat down.

"What's going on with Wood?" (Y/n) asked as she looked down the table where Oliver sat. He was slightly bagging his head on a plate as Alicia tried to stop him.

"Wood just found out that we're playing against Hufflepuff today. Apparently Draco's injuries are server," Fred said rolling his eyes.

"He's not even hurt!" (y/n) yelled looking over to Draco who had a smug look on his face.

"Doesn't matter it-"

"Come on team!" Oliver said jumping up. "Let's head out on the field."

(Y/n) looked over at her team worriedly as she followed them out of the Great Hall and onto the pitch. Everyone was in their scarlet robes as they went towards the middle of it.

"I'm already soaked, and we haven't even started playing," Alicia said as she came to stand next to (y/n) and Angelina.

Oliver looked at his team with a smile. "We are the best team, and we are going to win!"

"Hell yeah!" The twins said in unison. (y/n) let out a laugh as they continued to walk to where they were stationed to be. She stood behind Fred placing her hand on his shoulder as he followed suit.

"Where thoust go," she whispered.

"I will follow," the twins said in unison as the cheers of the crowd grew louder- though they were inaudible for anyone on the field as the wind had picked up and washing away all sound.

She took a step towards the rest of the chasers when she felt a hand grab hers. She slightly turned to see Fred. He was soaking wet, his hair plastered to his face as small droplets formed.

"(Y/n) about what you saw with Hazel. I want you to know that nothing happened- she tried talking to me, but I completely ignored her. I would never-"