Backstory time :D

... Guys help me... I searched up insane villain Bakugou for images for the cover of this book... (Which isn't mine) On Pinterest, And I respect other people's ships, but...

 (Which isn't mine) On Pinterest, And I respect other people's ships, but

This. This is cursed. I did not want this. I never wanted this. 

Also, in this AU, kiribaku used to be together before something happened. Oh, yeah, one more thing. I'm not saying what Bakugou did was ok. But I am saying that it was in the past, and he went through serious character development. I personally believe that it was sort of Deku's own fault. He pretty much stalked Bakugou, and then got upset when Bakugou got mad. I don't think how Bakugou reacted was ok, but Deku had it coming. I am entitled to my own opinion, so you guys can't come at me. I will end my rant now.

3rd person POV

Flashback

"It was in the past! Why are you making such a big deal over this???" Exclaimed Bakugou. "Maybe because YOU BULLIED THE ONLY ONE THAT EVER CARED ABOUT YOU! I THOUGHT DATING YOU WOULD MAKE YOU STOP BEING MEAN TO THE OTHERS, BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG! HE CARED ABOUT YOU! AND YOU BULLIED HIM! HE'LL PROBABLY BE THE ONLY ONE THAT EVER CARES ABOUT YOU! I'M DONE!" Kirishima stomped off as Bakugou stood there crying his eyes out.

Flashback over

"WE'VE GOT BAKUGOU, LET'S GO!" Yelled Aizawa as everybody retreated. They didn't see the league smirking as they ran. They placed Bakugou into an interrogation room, but since he said he wouldn't talk to anyone but Deku or Kirishima, they couldn't get anything out of him. As a last resort, they sent Deku and Kirishima in together.

Deku POV

I don't know if I want to see Kacchan.... What if this is my fault, like the villains said? Well, here goes... I walk in to see Kacchan tied to a chair looking as crazy as ever. He reminds me of Toga now..... " Aww, looks like I have guests~" he purred with a smirk. "Ok, Bakugou, quit with the shit." Said Kirishima. "Do you know where you were held?" "No." Kacchan said with a smile. "W-well were there any new villains..?" I stuttered. "Oh, yes, lots of new friends~" He sneered.

Kirishima:" Why are you smirking?"

Bakugou:"Because you're gonna let me go right now before my friends slit your necks open."

TO BE CONTINUED

This is so short because I'm lazy.