Prologue.

“Goshiki! I know you said you had practice, but I didn’t expect you take this long

“Goshiki! I know you said you had practice, but I didn’t expect you take this long.” A girl the volleyball team didn’t recognise except the boy who had been called shouted. The girls loud voice distracted one of the setters- semi who threw the ball towards the door where the mad girl was running in. The players panicked until they saw a tall figure block the view of the girl and catch the ball in his large hands. The girl who had ran in bumped into the lower back of the boy who was built in a way he could only be called a man. A small ‘oof’ emitted from her mouth until she looked to see the buff structure of the dude who had saved her.

“You’re my knight in buff armer.” She gave the man a flirty smile followed by a snicker, clasping her hands under her chin in adoration. The said boy merely stared at her and looked at Goshiki looking for an explanation. “Oh, she is my neighbour, and we are supposed to walk home together ushijima-san.” The boy looked down. “Yes, we are and your five minutes late.” She crossed her arms her pink lips forming a small pout. 

The coach who had watched this girl ruin practice turned to her with a stern face the girl who acted as if it didn’t affect her. “Well Goshiki will be late if he wants to play for this team.” He looked down at her to which she smiled. “Of course, I mean if you want to be like that miracle dude you idolise so much.” She exposed the younger tiptoeing so she could ruffle the poor child’s hair. Goshiki’s cheeks turned red due to the fact that he had just been exposed, wishing that this girl who was a year older than him was not his neighbour, though he didn’t actually mean that.

“Its miracle boy wakatoshi.” A energetic red head spoke pointing at the man who had saved her. “Oh this is him, I might just become a fan myself.” She winked at him giggling after she saw he didn’t react once again. The other players just looked at her shook, the coach wanting to get rid of her.  “Goshiki, you can leave early today.” The coach sighed and the boy bowed grabbing his stuff to leave.

“See you tomorrow handsome.” She smiled at wakatoshi and Goshiki grabbed his things faster to drag her out before his idol began to hate him. “Tomorrow?” the red asked making her stop in her tracks. “You think I’m gonna wait elsewhere when my future husband is practicing erm no; I mean I’m coming to support my son Goshiki.” She winked again once again at wakatoshi who just turned around to practice again. “You can’t come tomorrow; coach won’t like it.” Goshiki told her beginning to drag her out. “Of course I can, coach is my dude he won’t mind-“ she said something else but she had been dragged far enough so they couldn’t hear her anymore.

They all turned to the coach except for wakatoshi, who just shrugged his shoulders. In the coaches mind he knew eventually she would stop coming for the boy she liked was monotone and wouldn’t respond to her flirtatious ways getting tired and will eventually leave. Wakatoshi continued to practice not really caring about the ash grey haired girl who had vowed mentally she would marry this man; she had also said this about Korean actors she loved so much but this time really meant it.